Tree of Savior Forum

I missed playing a Geneticist from ro

Hey… who feels like missed playing a certain class… :smiley:
me i missed geneticist and the only class that can maybe fill the void here in tos is under cleric… going plague doctor no homologous though for cleric class but we have free mounts… :smiley: LOL

anyway…

I’m not looking for meta… or anything particularly strong…
I just want the feel that i’m using a somewhat geneticist again in tos…
i wanted to get druid for the plants… :smiley: retain the theme…
cleric is always a must… so what is in between if
cleric 2 > xxx> druid1> pd2
what can fill the void of those x to simulate genetics minus the alchemist part… :smiley:
any suggestions and with an open heart to share incite? :smiley:

thank you people here in the forum for an open heart and understanding…

I miss my lucky assasin, miss to move monsters and hide to hit them or just hit them at a godly speed. Sadly attack speed has a low cap here :confused:

Sorry I don’t have suggestions to fill the class gap but the only 2 -2 classes I played were paladin, sorcerer and the one dancer

speaking of dancer i missed it… hahaha i have the archer party on hand ready to make an archer class to kinda have a dancer/bard… hahaha only thing is i will stay with a bow… :smiley: if only we hav a lyre as a bow

I miss all my RO MVP cards cuz boss cards here in tos are so …king :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:.

Bokor3

or

Bokor2 Diev1 for Blunt-against-plant synergy w/ Druid’s Chortasmata + support statues

Their Gene and Alch are boss killers, meanwhile in TOS alchs are 90% useless

2 Likes

I miss playing as a Druid from Diablo…

with hurricanes and bears…

Diablo <3
I loved my necro

ew renewal.

Yes. Druid D2 is life.

1 Like

I miss the friggin Bard classes :frowning:

I loved Taekwon / SG in RO, which is why I went Doppel I guess (spin kick to Cyclone comparison)

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.