Tree of Savior Forum

I Love Tree of Savior; I Am Leaving Tree of Savior

Gonna have to agree with OP here, I’d also like to note that I was in iCBT1 and 2, and so far the game actually feels like it’s taking steps backwards in progress. Probably won’t be playing for a bit, but will keep an eye on updates to see if things (hopefully) change.

90% of original post are my thoughts exactly. Can sign under almost every word, including point about being a very tolerant gamer, purchasing all DLC and loving this game. But when there are hundreds of issues and developer don’t give a f**k about any of them including really game-breaking issues, there is simply no hope. Me, my wife and quite a few of my friends all decided to either take a long break or quit because of getting tired of issues and unmotivated by seeing how IMC just don’t care or don’t want to communicate in any meaningful way.

Few weeks ago I even offered them help in getting rid of majority of bots manually on SEA server, which I’m 100% certain I could do efficiently. Got a lot of experience with this, suitable qualifications and everything, which was all explained to them in my letter. At the very least I’d make sure that there are no gold seller spammers and no lvl 100+ bots during the day and evening (when most ppl are playing). Was gonna do it for free too and would agree to delete all my characters if necessary (and I do have a job and a life, but was determined to do this anyway).

You know what they replied to me? Nothing. Not even “Thanks for your concern and offer but…”. It was ignored just the same as our topics about unplayable lag and other serious issues are getting ignored.

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

They were doing such a good job banning bots, gold sellers, and exploiters for a couple weeks and even put in a report bot feature, but then when it went F2P they seem to have completely stopped. Why??

2 Likes

Why?becouse from the look of things they stoped working on itos fpr noe for some rrason.

This post need to be copy paste on steam and redit.

1 Like

Do it.

2 Likes

Yep i will do it when i get home.

Ty for your contribution this story made me …

1 Like

exact same sentiments. well above lv200 here. bought multiple founder packs too.

i feel like i’ve been scammed of my time by this game, one of the worst managed games i’ve ever come across.

I’m glad you’ve taken steps to move on as well - it’s not worth it. I moved on a few weeks ago.

life is short, time is precious and there are better games to play and things to do.

all the best.

This needs an official response! We need an official response!

300 upvotes for being late to the party? im not a fan of a guy that quietly sees the problems and doesnt shoot from the hip and let everyone know right off the bat the glaring problems like all the kids that said EVERYTHING he said months before hand.

i dont need to see 100 innocent kids die to religious beliefs to know that the first one was BS. ill speak up before and after the first one, while you watch 99 more die. no ty.

I m playing this game lesser and lesser, 1hour and sometime i m not even connecting myself to the game just because i m tired of this kind of communication and all this stuff that has been posted here.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Well said. Though paying $130.00 for an online game is much higher than an average player would ever spend. I believe IMC won’t give a crap about your leaving as it has already achieved what it wants…

This game is not being well manage at all, i can not undestand how told then this is AAA game? this cant cost anybody more than
9$ monthly for premium, and not this kind of premium that demolish non-premium user, but one that encourage you to get it, making it also cheap so
you would have no complains to buy, then selling TP not stupids one time Ridoff DLCs. Im not wasting 1 peny in this ■■■■ ultil it get this ■■■■ straight,
you gotta understand than the public and the quality of your game doesnt compare to things like WoW.

1 Like

sadly this game was hyped quite well… the adults that played wow before you, probably had played ragnarok before aswell. remember the first wow players were just straight up gamers… so when they seen a ragnarok of the future, they wanted it to be wowlike but in ragnarok form. sadly those same ppl are willing to wait it out and hype it up and play the game because their desires trump all.

once that happens we start to see posts like this… standard… even expected.

Man, i can’t read your post because you’re ugly avatar :stuck_out_tongue:
/bleh… sorry

You are actually one of those people that I want to stay in the game, giving constructive feedback and whatnot (if there actually is any) that actually works their wonder to improve the game. Sad to see you are leaving, but I can’t blame you. The pre-release of this game was okay, but the actions they took all this time are making the game worse, if not one of the worst in today’s MMORPG industry. But all the negatives aside, I’m staying. It’s not about the gameplay, it’s not about the community, it’s only because I’m giving a chance for this game to take a 180 degree turn.

2 Likes

Thank you for voicing out in a civilized manner. You nailed it.