Tree of Savior Forum

I Love Tree of Savior; I Am Leaving Tree of Savior

1 Like

I have been and will continue supporting ToS. There are many concerns within the community and it means a lot that we get a response. While there are a lot of things I would like to say, mostly I sincerely appreciate that you took the time to reach out to us, the community of ToS, on this matter.

I personally think we are in a very unique position to be working directly with IMC to give feedback and influence the game because of this access. I am sad that Julie left as well because she was very active. In this early stage, having local community managers (or at least on a different time schedule) that can be on during the player’s active hours isn’t really feasible. Perhaps at a later date, some of the community members who have a good track record could volunteer to assist with moderation on the forums? I’ve seen that happen in several other cases and it seems to help sort out forum posts for redundancy, guiding players to existing answers, and expediting problems when the GM team isn’t available.

The cost of DLC/TP Store items is going to continue to be an issue. It’s one of the biggest complaints outside of the general game performance issues. The estimated cost of the individual items is nearly double the industry standard which is what most players are objecting to.

For the cost of one token in the South Korean version, one can afford a month of gameplay/premium benefits in nearly every other game on the market. If the cost for DLC can be expected to stay in the 30-50 USD range, perhaps you could let the community vote on what items to include in packages to a degree. This is just one possible solution to point out that there are potential compromises if the subject is approached creatively, assuming this kind of solution had not already been discussed.

All other comments aside
Thank you for the promise to remain committed to the game and to the players. I have felt that all of the IMC team are committed to Tree of Savior from the start and look forward to seeing how the game continues to develop. I genuinely appreciate the love and creativity that has gone into making this unique game. I’m excited about the future classes and content. I am enjoying seeing my characters grow stronger.

We, as a community, also have a responsibility to be thoughtful and patient when we see that all of you are working hard on the game. Thank you for taking the time to talk to us about the state of the game and your promise of continued effort on our behalf.

êł ë§™ìŠ”ë‹ˆë‹€.

2 Likes

Whoa. whoa whoa whoa. that’s incredible.

And they’re finally going to shut the game behind a non-paid wall on top of that. I’m happy, I asked for communication, I got communication. I don’t care if that means I’m easily convinced or whatever. Coming from someone who is a stickler for competence themselves, even all the yelling and the threats in the world can’t fix an issue that needs time to be fixed. If they took the time to have the lead dev come out here and talk, then I believe they’re not just sitting on their ass and doing nothing.

They have a lot to fix before I really applaud them for anything, but I’m really happy about the transparency.

Transparency? more like damage control. Not anything new we didn’t know about the current state of the game.

1 Like

actually all elites are camping dullahan right now and control the market 's price
the debuff was made to make it being fair to the newbies

so if you are an rogue at 170 have no karacha set yr back stab (10s cd 2 over heat) dmg is not even strong as your twin shot dmg (7s cd 5 over heat) and it will be a joke
check the market:

• no one sell karacha 's set recipes
  • each weapon cost around 3m5+ silver

so newbie needs to wait to rank 7 to buy an lv 170 weapon to improve their r6 class ? and need 7m for an whole set so you need to up to at least lv 250+ to get that amount of silver ?
what a joke
damn those self fish ppl, please think about others not only about yours

1 Like

this thread
 dear lord
 first guy eloquently puts into words EVERYONES problems for the last few months
 he gets a lot of likes.

imc god responds and hijacks the thread
 poor original poster. now every post on his little thread is about kim and not him!.

imc god did dmg control that could have been avoided by saying the same thing to the community in a VERY STANDARD community update kind of way before hand
 this post and all its attention wouldnt even exist
 imagine that.

1 Like

You misunderstand my post, my problem is not with making a timer for bossing, it is the extent at which they did it
 I guess for those that didn’t know the timer they placed was as follows;

After getting boss loot credit for a SINGLE boss, ALL other bosses will yield no credit for the next 8 IN GAME hours. This means if you get credit for 1 dullahan, you cannot kill cerberus, you cannot kill necroventor, you cannot kill any of the other 10+ bosses, and their loot will disapear because it will take the average player out of ALL boss rotations for almost 2 days, unless they idle their character in game.

So true

man, it already work that way in KR. The debuff prevent you looting from all world boss and pass your dmg record when you got the debuff

but they just nerf it at last patch
to: you only need to wait 8h (offline also count)

Holy molly! IMC you did it, you overcame adversity. good job. keep working hard on improving ToS, fix bugs, get better ping across server, and keep in touch with the community about what you do as much as possible.
In return - we the players, we’ll stay here and support this awesome game as much as possible! with online love and online $ :smiley:

I 100% see no issue with this. Bosses aren’t meant for a monopoly by a few which is exactly what you see in every game ever. The issue is the duration.

Perhaps 2-3 hours instead. I’m not sure if that would be ideal or not but there needs to be a buffer so that people who aren’t in X guild or X group have a fair shot too. Right now it’s far too easy to monopolize.

I wouldn’t call uninformed babbling about things he or she dislikes “eloquent”
 the user spreads misinformation in at least 3 points made, and uses fallacy and insults to apply an ultimatum. In any real debate this user wouldn’t have made it to point 2. The only reason it caught fire the way it did was because A: the users responding to this post before Kim Hakkyu posted were just as brash and uninformed but frustrated. B: Those posting after it came for Kim Hakkyu to point out support but also counter arguments to the OP’s original misinformation. Many of us are here just to engage that we as a community do NOT all feel the same about EVERY problem, and this user does not speak for everyone, even if they speak loudly for the people that find it more necessary to be crying on a forum than playing the game.

Laughs. Admitting that it’s difficult to do something when the entire community has assumed that it’s simple and that you’re incompetent for not being able to do it is transparency, even if it’s asking for time, i.e. damage control. I pretty much wanted them to do that. It’s 90000x better than absolute silence.

Talking about the entire background behind your DDoS provider and the issues in working with them is transparency. Talking about the entire thought process, stupid or not, behind the DLC system is transparency. still a terrible idea, imo, and the fact that they aren’t backing down on it is quite something, but it’s very, very much transparency if they essentially say “it’s not really meant to be bought by everyone”.

Saying they did not reject communication is blindness on their part for sure. Every wrong mentioned in OP’s post is still a wrong, and they really have no reason to return even if they saw Hakkyu’s post. All I’m saying is that I personally appreciate the gesture. I don’t see how rejecting the positive directions that IMC takes will help anything, really, other than accentuate your displeasure which would somehow get fixes done faster (??)

Or to prove that you’re headstrong and can see above all the bullshit or whatever it is, I guess?

1 Like

You do recognize that it MIGHT cause inconveniences? You didn’t play the game if you say this. There are plenty of bots and gold sellers, and legit players can’t even free trade their items.

Also, all this info in a thread? wt
? Your players needed this info long time ago in an official announcement, not in a forum thread in the form of an answer.

Because your words, I can only think you had no idea what is the real community feelings until you read this thread.

2 Likes

This still applies to ALL world bosses, which is still an over nerf. Because Bosses spawn once every 4 hours, some every 2, 8 hours of not being able to kill ANY boss will leave some bosses permanently un-touched. It needs to apply a debuff for each individual boss, so you can do 1 of each every day. They spawn on multiple channels and 8 hours meaning 70+ cubes redistributed while the cooldown is active.

If it was individual to the bosses I would gladly accept the nerf, but I will not maintain my interest in a game where I log in, rush 3 dungeons, and kill 1 boss and I am out of things to do for the day. Not to mention things like the Prison cutter will run free in high level maps because nobody is going to waste their 1 boss kill on that boss, they will all just hunt cerberus or another similar high value boss and forget the rest, leaving players who level in those areas to deal with the boss that is much higher level and more powerful than them.

yes and no. as im working on my 2nd 280, i havent cared to do a single world boss
 now i might get to hit up a boss every now and then. i never cared to try and top the dmg chart to get a cube to begin with
 now its more a possibility for me to do exactly what you said. kill the boss that isnt a high priority because he is still spawned in the map im at.

I’m pretty sure it’s going to go like this imo:

1. They’ll close the servers as announced
  2. They’ll lift all trade and bot-oriented/targetted restrictions
  3. See how it plays out- is the game much healthier without these restrictions? etc.
  4. Make changes according to the results

But really, I’m just hoping that’s what they do. Hey, IMC, communicate your plan with us.

2 Likes
1 Like

Excellent post. IMC is managing to destroy a wonderful game.

I feel completely harmed, because we pay to play for a disguised beta release.

The South American server being a total disaster. I regret to have migrated to Silute because since there was a migration I can’t play 5 minutes: bug channel or absurd lag .

Now they sell a pack out of reality in order to use simple game functions.

Nostalgia for nostalgia, I will return to play WoW, as Blizzard is giving copies of the game for those who are attending Warcraft.

When TOS is released in fact, maybe I have a second chance.

3 Likes

i hope imc solve this issue faster

1 Like