Tree of Savior Forum

I live in japan is there any way to play international version..?

im not a japanese so i really want to play the international version…

I guess your only concern is about the ping, otherwise, just enjoy the game. :slight_smile:

If you can read and type japanese why not play on the JP server? …or do you dislike Nexon

Only with vpn I think.

1 Like

Reading Japanese may be really hard for non Japaneses, because of kanji.

Since he lives in japan I was thinking he studied japanese for a few years. You don’t have to study till N1 to read most of the stuff ingame anyway

Japan is IP blocked from international afaik.

You will need a VPN.

1 Like

Not everyone who lives in japan have studied Japanese for a few years.
Some can’t understand a word of it.
but if he do understand most of written content, maybe he just feels more comfortable with the international community.

2 Likes

Sadly… it’s ip blocked.
As Japan ha sits own publisher.

Need to cheat XD~

He’ll have to use a vpn or proxy either ways.

Kinda like suicide though, living in a country without understanding a word of anything

That was an hyperbole.

i’ve only been staying here for half a year and kanji is really hard even for japanese…

this vpn, how do you use this…? it’s been a long time since i played online game…

I don’t know if I’m allowed to put it here but…
(I removed the link as Staff said it’s not allowed)

please do some research about how it works, use at your own risk.
OBS: Don’t ever use it while working with sensitive information online.

VPN.

a lot of my friend played at the iCBT using VPN + WTFast ( in Indonesia ). pretty good ping.

I didn’t know you meant it that way since some hardly understand anything and still live there.

WTFast is ping suicide, it’s like using 2 vpn at the same time.
And it don’t work, sending the data to a 3rd party server so it can send to the game server is surely to take more time than sending directly to it.

And I may be wrong but, if you use WTFast you may not need the VPN as it is like a VPN.

Not really, it reduced around 150-200ms ping for me in B&S.

sorry, my post wasn’t clear enough…

what i meant to say is. some use VPN, and some use WTFast

not that they use VPN then use the WTFast. but the point is, i think it would be good to play with them if you base internet itself is fast.

1 Like

Oh I understand now :slight_smile:

sure, you would be only limited to the vpn’s speed, how much ppl are using it at the same time, and the positioning of the vpn server so it don’t make useless travels around the globe.

if the VPN is faster than your own internet and only you using it, you probably wont notice changes in ping.

they used Ironsocket. and it’s a good paid VPN services… ( im not sure if i am supposed to encourage people to use VPN directly in the TOS forum though, although legally it’s fine to use them to play MMO )

but yeah :stuck_out_tongue: