Tree of Savior Forum

I left this game in April, has it gotten better?

Hi, I left this game in April, as you could tell by the title.

When I left this game, It was a mess. There were bugs with the dungeons, bugs… everywhere…

The classes were unbalanced, the economy was in ruins, and many items were stuck at ridiculously high prices, bots were swarming everywhere, and gold sellers as well. Lots of areas had misc bugs, and it was a legit mess, not to mention the poor optimization and lag…

However, since I have left, I have been wanting to play this game again. I loved the artwork, the music, the characters, and the general concept of the class system in this game. The real question is this; has this game changed? Is there still buggy dungeons? Bots running around? A bad economy? Is IMC still ignoring it’s players? I really want to love this game but if it hasn’t changed in 4 months, then it will never change.

1 Like

IMC is still ignoring players, and don’t expect that,
game is improve as of now, party bug fix
new maps added
swordsman buff their STR and add BLOCK PENETRATION
other class buff too…

Those are Big Brawl Patch

see patch note HERE July 26
see patch note HERE August 16

and now there is Rank 8 coming on late september
see HERE for rank 8 videos from KTOS to get some info to plan your future build when iTOS release the Rank 8

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So the classes got some buffs, that is nice
What about bots and economy, has the economy gotten better or will I still have to do 1v1 trading? lol

TBH i dont know why you say the economy was bad. Everything seemed priced fair to me for the most part. If youre talking about the limits on some items being out of whack, im not sure if that was fixed i have taken a break myself and im just getting back in it. But thats not really an economy problem.

1 Like

Talking about Klaipedia’s economy? Around 250 or so things start becoming very affordable. I’m going to be wearing all my BiS gear before Lolopanth or getting super lucky with convent before I hit 280. If you’re on a build with good solo elite grinding like me you’ill be rolling in silver.

Party only builds will be less fortunate and will probably have to actually do dungeons to buy all their gear or go light on spending for R7 attributes.

Just don’t expect to hit Lv170 and have the money for a venom, ignition, and max peta, and a pair of windwalkers right off the bat.

Edit: about the bots they do still exist they’re banned constantly though and they stay on the Orsha side of the map in very particular low traffic zones so they don’t get reported as often. Their AI is improved so they run away at the sight of players as well to make it less likely people will report. The price for RMT gold is high for the risk gold buyers take so IMC is doing a acceptable job with it. It’s definitely not perfect.

We do get listened to… But it’s generally delayed several weeks to a month before we get major fixes… Which is kind of annoying. IMC seems more focused on it’s kToS community and the R8 content they’re releasing for them right now.

I think I’m seeing less bots now.
There is new thing called afk-farmer, but mostly they are only on 1 or 2 map

Market is still require 2 days for you to take your silver, but with token you can put 10 items. I rarely need to do 1v1 trading since most of purchase or sale i did is via market.

It sounds like iTOS has gotten a bit better, so I’m going to try and go for a Fencer build, leap of faith, lol

that’s amusing considering ktos community has been neglected and koreans call the game “tree of sh1t” it’s not doing too well atleast compared to the english version.

i guess there are lesser bots, i find 3 to 5 cleric bots in every map with retarded names that obviously do not talk back. im worried the gold sellers will go crazy when they re-enable trades…

was tree of savior always this unpopulated though? i expected to see more players but it looks like the complicating class build system, bugs, and some underpowered builds/classes reduced the playerbase :crying_cat_face:

I personally miss bots, because they farm rare items and we can just buy it on market for competitive price :joy::joy::joy:

For server population, can’t tell you for sure since I am in Varena and the population is just fine, yeah there has been decline, but I also found new players that just joined the game.

And most player are already in their 260+, so expect to find low level maps unpopulated.

Not sure about EU server or Orsha, i heard their player base is low…

Well it’s not all of the community that gets what they want. I’m pretty sure the Sadhu in Korea are just as sad as our sad-hu here. hehe

Sorry sadhu’s you know I still support and love you.

The economy was only ever bad if you were the kind of person who thought you should be able to afford a Max Petamion, Maga weapon/Ignition, Karacha/Venom/Aias, and still have silver left over for attributes the moment you hit 170. ToS gear system is weird compared to most games, even though the level cap is 280 a lot of 170 items are best in slot or close to it (discounting lolopanther).

Nah, it’s hard to remember the names, but there was one item that I remember that did this and it was Dilgele

What would happen is people would sell the dilgele for high price, and thus because it was sold too often at high price (at the start, at least) the minimum price you could post it for was way too high (100 silver or something I think) Either way, what ruined a lot of items was the minimum pricing bullshit, and I would just 1v1 trade around it xD

That was bots using Dilgele to transfer silver. You can report ‘suspicious items’ on the market now - basically anything listed way over its value. I haven’t seen any incorrectly price-fixed items since.

Dont come back and save your time.

1 Like

All item pricing issues in the market are pretty much sorted. You won’t find items with broken price limits anymore.

Maybe high level extremely rare recipes/weapons, but you’re much better off advertising and selling those 1to1 anyway as people don’t really look for the super rares on the marketplace.

Updates you might have missed