Tree of Savior Forum

I know i done wrong but

what was the post lel

they will delete your mystic cube too along with all your 315 equipment :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah, but they are SO far ahead that they could delete their character and they’d still be ahead of everyone. :joy:

3 Likes

this pic

2 Likes

from what thread is this new meme. must’ve missed it :joy:

2 Likes

@migzzz

op

gitgud

huehuehuehue

4 Likes

I repeatedly got this same error message when i was in Saalus before the ban hammer fell, but i can still access my account. I had to log out as it was causing a lot of disturbance. I don’t remember if mine was triggered by the cookie though. Hope they could sort your issue out soon :slight_smile:

hey, we agree on something…
Ban the cheaters, dont let them come back.

huehue

No amount of legit farming and silver farming will catch up to those cheaters.

1 Like

Be happy that it’s only 30 days and nothing else.
You deliberately broke the rules and cheated. In most games where GMs care about their game you very likely would’ve been banned permanently or 30 day ban + silver/item wipe.

[quote=“WisemanZero, post:1, topic:345405”]however I remind you that it is your responsibility to prevent these types of errors from happening in the live servers.
[/quote]
And it’s your responsibility as a user/player to not exploit these bugs and, if you have time, to report them. Don’t talk about them not fulfilling their responsibilities when you can’t even fulfill your own.

It’s simply not the same. Take the harvest event exploit and the very same TBL bug a few months back, IMC ■■■■■■ up and every player was subject of those bugs. Things change when the devs spread a bug to every player and they’re not actively doing something to cause it.

If the GM’s actually cared and knew how to do things they would’ve made an announcement telling their playerbase not to reopen the cube after joining TBL and instances, as they know it’s causing the cube to reset and it’s not intended, then proceed to ban those who still did it.

So be it. I’d rather be poor in wealth than poor in character. The only solution is permabans.

1 Like

You have to be pretty dense to believe that everyone in that list got everything through exploits. Most people in that list are known active players, surely they have 1k+ hours for nothing.

1 Like

The post was directed to @TeamChespin, but I see you crave attention.

You can’t play another game while waiting for ban to expire?

1 Like

Don’t care!

1 Like

I am, one of them is called tree of forums, and you’re missing the point.

All of the other ones are much harder to cheat at though…