Tree of Savior Forum

I know i done wrong but

I think 30 days is too much, i leave a copy of the support ticket and the answer:

Greetings, after the maintenance of today at the moment of entering the game I found that the following message came out:

So I went to the official page and found the following announcement:

In the list of banned accounts I found mine, I guess the ban is because I repeatedly opened the “Mystic Cube” which was restarted at the end of each dungeon yesterday after the constant message “Unavailable in current map” For the duration of the dungeon:

As I just learned in the forums this bug was apparently produced by the “Cookies of Fortune”, in no case is related to the intentional drops of channels that caused certain users over the weekend, since the error of "Cookies of Fortune "is totally responsibility for some code error of its developers …

I do not pretend to play the victim, because i take advantage of the opportunity to open the cube every time the game allowed me, however I remind you that it is your responsibility to prevent these types of errors from happening in the live servers.

Finally I would like to know when the banning time of my account ends, thank you for your time.

Why i get 30 days while other people get 7 days?, i did not crash channels, never cheat before and the day that i abuse the “Mystic Box” reset the issue supposedly was “fixed”.

At least i want a “Human” GM answer and not the support bot generic answer thing.

You surely like to regurtitate the staff’s words when convenient, but competely trash them when not. Completely ignoring the fact that that channel crashing and entering tbl/instances are not the same offense.

“Repeatedly opened the cube”
---->translation
"Repeatedly abused the channel crash in hopes for a stupid piece of rock"

Don’t cry over being imced.
It’s only 30 days.

3 Likes

And John’s meme grows stronger with every cry post.

1 Like

There were some people like me who knew about it but didn’t take advantage of the situation so we didn’t get punished or anything.

I can understand those who innocently re-opened their cube a few times (though to a degree it won’t be considered innocence anymore since you probably already have figured out what’s happening after your 2nd open).

You admitted yourself though that you did know yet took advantage of the situation. As @TeamChespin, no need to cry over it, it’s only a month. Go out and take a good break for the time being.

Channel crash what channel crash? that was after they “fix” that. The cube reset when you or someone use a “cookie of fortune” before doing Fedimian Dungeons, Instance Dungeons, Saalus or even TBL.

I find the reset thing by chance, im just a casual player my routine is: login, eat fortune cookies do Fedmimians, Rush 290, Saalus, TBL and call it a day.

Except that’s not the case for a lot of people in the list, it’s sad that actually the prominent case are those that accidentally or intentionally did it through the tbl/instances reset and not through channel crashing. Two offenses that should be treated differently, but you people just want to mock others.

3 Likes

Also, it is YOUR responsibility to read the ToS (Terms of Service… not Tree of Savior) and EULA.

ToS:

You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to IMC Games. You shall not abuse them for your own benefits nor to cause grievances to others, and pass this information to others who may abuse them for their benefits.

In this case, thinking that you will outsmart IMC just claiming that its their responsibility to fix the issues that you are taking advantage of, instead of reporting the issue and NOT abuse it, is your fault.

Hope this help other people to understand that.

4 Likes

I’m not mocking here.
I’m merely pointing out that there’s nothing you can do because you’ve been IMCed.

IMC punished both those who intentionally and unintentionally abused the cube reset bug. End of story.

3 Likes

It’s a bug that every player could get affected by, some without even knowing, not some secret bug, and it was reported, but I don’t think IMC made any statement about it, a decent company would’ve said something like “we know x action is causing x action, please avoid doing so”. It happened a few months ago and a lot more people used it, no statements from IMC, no bans either. Should bans be enforced now? Most likely, but why apply the same punishment applied to channel crashers? Incompetence:

If you just tell me that I’ve been banned because of IMC’s incompetence, then alright.

2 Likes

Yes, you’ve been banned for their incompetence.
Is that a surprise?

Feel free to join the Hue side.

4 Likes

Normally, getting IMC’ed would not be the end of the world, but to you it seems to be different. IMC’ing is a horrible experience that can leave permanent psychological damage after all.

huehue

Abruptly changing your routine, whatever aspect of it, does cause emotional distress. I mean, I’m just complaining because I spend most of my free time playing ToS, but once I accept that IMC won’t do anything I’ll just find something else.

Backwards thinking people arguing with backwards thinking people. What a weirdly entertaining thread.

2 Likes

I can’t believe you got banned, just played saalus with you before channel crash. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Unfortunate, but it sounds like you regret nonchalantly opening that cube a few dozen times too many.

2 Likes

I think that if you’re sorry and mad enough about the ban time to create your own thread to whine about it, than it was right on, mate.

Well it is my fault for being tempted to open the cube repeatedly so i accept the ban.
But I find it inconsistent that when committing the same fault there are different times of duration in the bans.
i want to get the answer from a “real” GM about that and not the support bot automatic answer.

1 Like

seems like new player is against you barman, but maybe its time to reconsider if you want to continue this game. its really not that interesting at endgame.

1 Like