Tree of Savior Forum

*I just bought the 500TP bundle and I cant use it... For real?*

Im trying to buy my goddes blessed cube and I just cant, because I already reached my limit??? I just spend real money to buy visuals and I cant even use it? FOR REAL IMC???

Team Name: BlindWolf
Charcter Name: LeoN
Server: [SA] Silute!

I already sent two tickets relating the issue and I got a “macro answer”
"Hello Savior!

Thank you for contacting us and bringing this matter to our attention. We will be forwarding this to the proper department for verification. We could only ask for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!

Should you have any other concerns please let us know.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team!"

IMC, I JUST WANT TO BUY MY CUBESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It has warned you about this every single time you’ve spent TP. The fact you ignored it until just now is your own fault.

Yes, the limitation is silly, but that’s also not a macro answer. They’ll check your account and determine whether or not they can lift the restriction. They generally don’t tend to do so for very new steam accounts, etc.

This also isn’t a bug, so I don’t know what you’re expecting out of posting it here. You got your ticket response, now just wait.

2 Likes

I didnt ignored any message, this is the first and the last time I bought TP ^^

It pops up every single time you spend TP at all, even free TP.

You say you bought 500. You have 235 TP left. You are trying to spend 150. It’s leaking to -148. That means you have 2 TP left to spend. The limit is 300 for new accounts, according to the IMC news post.

Even if you do the math, it shows you’ve spent more TP outside of this to reach -148 with a shopping bag of 150, unless there’s a bug.

4 Likes