Tree of Savior Forum

I honestly ASK: When onmyoji + shadow is going to be nerfed?

I’m using Onmyo in Gemstone Feud, but found out that Genbu Armor isn’t worth to maintain, since 90% of the time it gets wiped in a single hit. And I don’t feel it’s really worth using in PvE either, so I really won’t care that much when it’ll get nerfed. Instead I’ll greatly appreciate the SFR buffs we’ll get with the class.

When you find out that Silence actually prevents you from even swinging your weapon, this is way worse than the Genbu Armor… :haha:

1 Like

Imc has already proven they can nerf a skill in pvp but leave it untouched in pve (Magic Shield nerf comes to mind), but yet they insist in making some pvp nerfs be universal… Literally no one complained about Shadow Thorn range in pve, yet they go ahead and nerf it there too.

And I’d argue that Genbu isnt OP. What is op is being able to use it with a shield, and stacking damage reductions.

Just to give an example: I used to do feud as Onmyo, using staff, trans10 plate armor, small damage reduction enchants. Most of the time, Genbu was actually a negative, it would pop in a single hit and leave me with no Sp to run away. Even physical dps players with +11 weapons would pop my genbu in a single hit. Levitation was actually far better defensively than Genbu…

In my opinion there are 2 ways to balance Genbu:

1. Increase the sp consumption, which they already did on ktos. Depending on how much more Sp it consumes, this could potentially result in the skill being forgotten, as no one would use it.
  2. Make it a staff-only skill (and make it pop if you switch to a shield). This would make the skill have a very niche usage, instead of being completely forgotten. Staff users with good damage reduction enchants would still be able to make use of the skill, but it wouldnt be anywhere as overpowered as it is currently.

That being said, I still think Onmyo will be a nice class even if Genbu gets nerfed to oblivion. The huge AoEs and sfr% are a good reason to play the class in my opinion.

1 Like

Thats because you are bad. Opinions like yours dont really matter because your experience is limited to a passiveless onmyo with low def on a very narrow set of experiences. Even on a uniform mode a bad player will still be bad and not have any idea what he/she is doing, so you cant really understand it. Meanwhile wizards that lose 80% of their health to rubric due to plate only lose about 10% mana to the same spell, and with shadow+warlock they become untouchable gods with multiple 1-shot spells

Despite being broken, even the 10 secs silence of rodelero isnt as broken or emergencial as current shadowlockonmy

1 Like

just need an oracle casting prophecy and rip silence or the silence card, but genbu cant be counter that easily

Give this man an award
agreed

My opinion represents 90% of the playerbase which plays normally, not the 10% whales pissing SP elixirs every 10 seconds using DA inflated weapons and armor. And I frankly don’t care if that’s seen as playing “badly”…

1 Like

No it is not. The fact you think not playing the game, not having passives and being gearless is the standard prooves my point that you are completely clueless. Also you can grind your way to good gear and max passives easily, especially with all these sprout/coin events.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.