Tree of Savior Forum

I have to say about the server

It is really bad to set it on east coast as international or NA server. People like me connecting into the game at west coast having like 150ping…which is really insane as an action mmo game…

Europe and South America have terrible horrible pings with West Coast’s crappy connection.

that’s really shellfish of you :stuck_out_tongue:

am sure that as the game progress they will have the resources to expand the game servers to other areas…

If you think 150ping is bad, try playing here in SEA. We have 350-400+ ping over here hahaha.

1 Like

hey, please be aware, most people from asia shouldnt be in the server. I am not trying to be rude, but 150ping is really a big issue.

i dont mean to…i agree that they should open a server for west coast too.

i cant even log into the game… always got the weird error Yes/No

1 Like

What do you mean by asia shouldn’t be in the server? Its called “International closed beta test” so why aren’t we included?

1 Like

I believe reason = Own publisher ? Not too sure about which region has it’s own

180-400+ ping is a bigger issue. I don’t know if “most” is the correct word but there’s still a lot of asian players allowed to play (the ones without their own publishers or whatnot).

You all should not be in the server in the first place, just sayin.

I would like to know the reason why.

please read carefully, i said “MOST people from asia”.

Yeah my mistake sorry. Still wondering what Flyllow means though.

If you think 400 ping is a bigger issue, you can just choose asia server to play. I wont even try to play korea server cause it would be very laggy for me. I just dont think it is ideal for local player to have over 150 ping to play a mmo game. Most moba game, I wont have over 50ping. LOL server is at east coast too, but I just dont feel the lag(less than 50ping). this game is more focus on control. it is really unplayable for player to have over 200ping. Whats the point of playing a game with east coast server in asia? You wont be able to do anything even you have perfect internet condition. Physical distance delay will kill you for sure.

Also, I cant even went through the map with 100 ping. Maybe the quality of server is not good enough. I have to say, the server was much better during cbt1. We just need a better server to handle these amount of people.

Honestly having 300+ ping doesn’t really affect anything, well for me at least. Evading attack of a boss is the only concern I have right now since even though I moved out of the red circle it will still damage me. Maintenance is coming so we can expect better performance when its done.

thats the real issue man…u lag, your character wont move, but the boss will keep attacking u:p

There was this connection protocol suggestion that helps players outside superior 'Murica.

Don’t fret though. If an asian english server is announced, I’ll gladly leave. Most of us will likely leave. We will miss the Community and their oh so warm hospitality.