Tree of Savior Forum

I have a question with the skill Pandemic

I have always had doubts about the description of the Pandemic skill, this Applies to maximum of 5 teams that increases the number with the levels is the number of debuffs that you pass to the other mobs?

Yes, higher levels = more mobs effected by the spread.

1 Like

I have 2 more years of experience playing as a cleric, and now I am telling you just don’t invest any points in Pandemic since they have removed the larger range from the skill attribution. Now PD can no longer deal decent dmg after re-build patch, so please make sure you become a druid prior to be a PD, then end up with Exorcist.

Now PD can no longer deal decent dmg after re-build patch

Druid>PD>Krivis here.

You are straight up wrong. Also pandemic spreads all the debuffs on the target around- IE: If you use stigma or anything similar… You can share the love with the whole mob just about. Also makes powerful single target debuffs actually useful if other classes have them. It also spreads stuns/freeze/other afflictions that aren’t your own.

Then you can just enjoy the infection properties of steam and incinerate doing the rest of the work to spread their effects.

I’m also the contrarian who has 0 in Modafinal in order to do so because I’d rather kill the things faster then rush rush rush faster leaving things behind and halfassing things.

1 Like

@flowzerker agreed.
I have just started a Pala-Krivis-PD myself and because of the last balance patch i got PD first so i could get the 1000 class change points. Anyway, i am doing pretty good with PD so far. Damage is good, Poison > pandemic > incineration kills everything it hits. Krivis is overkill at this point. I can’t give feedback on late game tho, but for starters i would recommend PD :slight_smile:

PS.: Modafinal is very handy too