Tree of Savior Forum

...I don't want to go Warlock >.>

Hiii. Noob here.

So I’ve been looking at builds in various places online, and I think I’d like to try Elementalist. However… and this has already probably been asked… I don’t like Warlock, for the 7th circle; mostly just because of theme; I don’t like Featherfoot too, for much the same reason.

I’ve seen some people pick Rune Caster instead, although they didn’t really elaborate what skills to get, which skills are good, beyond the bit about Rune of Ice not working with AoE… and it seems RC’s skills consume items, although I’m just nitpicking at that part.

So I guess I’m looking for some clarification on that… or, otherwise, some other choice besides Warlock/Featherfoot. Linker? Just go Cryomancer instead of the Wizard levels?

So, yeah. Help~

No lock no foot. Got it.

You already touched on it. After wiz3>ele3…linker c1 is still a perfectly fine alternative for rank 7 from my experience. Would even assert its better than rune caster in terms of pve efficiency. Rc is also a popular choice for reasons other than the skills themselves (costume, gimmicks, enhanced ice combo, QC synergy). Cryomancer c1 is best taken as a rank 2 class; tbh I’m not certain how much you would benefit from a few overcharge freezes for the cost of rank 7. Good luck~

Hrm, so linker and RC are fine… still not sure what skills to get for RC, though.

By Cryomancer, I was thinking of instead of going wiz 3, going cryo instead… although that mean not having quick cast. But eh.

/gets confused some more XD

You could do that but you’d be pushing either Cryo3 or Ele3 back into R7 and that kinda sucks.

Cryomancer is a very dissapointing class for elementalist compared to wiz 3. Comparatively your frost cloud would do 2.5k per hit instead of 4k… and the skills you would get (pike/gust/shield/bolt) are very lackluster compared to even magic missile. Quick cast is just too powerful for a dps main.

Runecaster is good

Rune of destruction and rune of justice are nice with wiz c3 they will offer you more dps

Frezzing sphere still work with rune of ice, but that’s not the main things of going rc when u are elem.

get kino for the teleport!