Tree of Savior Forum

I dont mind for a "close world" but, i'm stuck!

Hi everyone, i dont mind for a linear world where they guide you in the beginning, i actually enjoy to already know what to do, because i dont have too much time to play and discover the world thats my opinion.

But here its what happen:
I was in miners village, and i have to talk to that crystal wall, but i have to kill the boss. Ok.
I killed the boss but seems the quest have bugged and i cant talk to the wall, now i’m thinking “I’m stuck, what i do??” and that its annoying me, cause i can go on the quest, i cant abandon the quest either and start again.

So, what i do?
Sry for bad english.
Thanks

o.o I don’t really get what you mean… before talking to the crystal wall you have to get 10 items from the mobs around there… did you do that? then after you get the items you talk to the wall and it vanishes and you get to kill the last mine boss :o sorry if I didn’t help much >.<

what item? o.o idk about that

what “crystal” wall are you talking about tho? coz there’s a red crystal too that if you clicked it, it will summon a boss monster. BUT, it doesnt belong to any quest. And there’s the white wall, click it and it will give you quest, you need to kill vubbes monster and get 10 stones, after that, talk to the crystal wall again and it will disappear.