Tree of Savior Forum

I can't start quests EP13-2

I don’t know if I’m posting in the right place and I apologize in advance…

But I don’t think how to solve this problem, my main quest from chapter 13-2 doesn’t activate at all…

04/02/2023

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: Soram

Character Name: Leev

Bug Description :

I was doing the main quests in my new char, and when I came across the new episode 13-2 the quest disappeared completely…
When opening the quest tab (F5) I found that the quest from chapter 13-2 is not active, it’s like I can’t do the quest.

In my main char I didn’t have this problem the quest proceeded smoothly without any problem.

However, in this character I don’t have access to this quest and when I talk to the same NPC that would give the mission he says that I need to finish two quests before proceeding, however the requested quests are in the middle of chapter 13-2…

HOW AM I GOING TO DO THE QUEST “REQUESTED” IN 13-2 IF IT’S BUG AND DOESN’T START?!?!?!

Steps;

1. Finished ALL campaign quests up to Episode 13-2
  2. I went to start the first quest of Episode 13-2
  3. I pressed F5 to see her in the quest window
  4. I FOUND THAT SHE WAS NOT ACTIVE
  5. I went to the NPC that would start it
  6. She asks me to do two quests
  7. But te Quest request are in middle of Episodes 13-2
    Screenshots / Video :

is your character level 460 by any chance? That might be the case why you couldn’t start episode 13-2.

All episode 13 quests are charlevel-bound. You cannot start them unless your character level is at least equal to the level of the quest. If you did 13-1 already, this means your character is at least 458, but not 460 yet. A quick exp farming session should fix your problem.