Tree of Savior Forum

I bought the "reset pack" again but I did not receive it!

I already tried to buy the “Reset Pack” again, but because I already bought it once for my account, it was no longer possible, STEAM would not allow the purchase to be completed, stating that DLC was already present in my account. I already sent a support ticket asking to be able to buy it again, but it was not possible. Today, 08/22, I made another attempt to buy the “Reset Pack” and I was successful! I CAN BUY IT! The purchase was finalized and confirmed by STEAM and by my credit card! But, the DLC does not appear on my account! I would like to know how to proceed with this problem because I want my “Reset Pack”!

Thank you.

[PRINT 1] How could I buy again if it is only possible once?

[PRINT 2] After completing the purchase for the second time, it is no longer possible to buy, just as STEAM showed after my first purchase!

[PRINT 3] First purchase of the Reset package!

[PRINT 4] Second purchase of the Reset Pack!

[PRINT 5] Proof of purchase [email] by STEAM!

you can only accept 1 reset pack on ur account

Hello @lucckyandrade!

Only one DLC can be bought and redeemed per account. Is it possible that another Steam account was used to purchase this new Reset Pack?

As you mentioned:

The Reset DLC pack is meant to only be bought once. So this seems to be a processing error on Steam’s end. We highly recommending bringing it up with them as to why you were suddenly able to buy another one. :hushed: We noticed that you successfully received the first Reset Pack so we are unable to provide another.

2 Likes

I would another one (or two) if you let people!!! Just sayin

1 Like

It’s rare that you guys didn’t just let us buy as many as we wanted… especially since it’s untradeable after all.

If you guys are open to it, I’d buy one for every character I have (11), it’s weird that you don’t want money though. :rofl:

PS: I know rank resets are coming up in the near future along with the AJ update (being Rank #3 in Varena actually discouraged me from bothering anymore) but I’d reckon there’s a big %age of players that are able and willing to shell out for that Rank Reset now rather than later.

2 Likes

I know you should be trying to solve my problem regarding the purchase of the DLC Reset Pack. STEAM does not reimburse equal DLC funds. I have no help options other than contacting you. Unfortunately my attempt to purchase was even a surprise to me when I succeeded in acquiring the DLC Pack again. I was not to blame and I would like the problem to be solved in the best way without needing to use more bureaucratic means. I appreciate your work again. I really was not at fault if the Reset Pack was released for purchase again in my STEAM account. I would love to receive my purchase or refund! Thank you. Waiting for answers.

Help-me please.

Nice meme. You knew from the beginning you wouldn’t be able to buy 2 DLCs, why did you even try?