Tree of Savior Forum

I am kinda lost

Hi, I came back after a long hiatus, I managed to nearly hit cap, finished all the main quests and all that but I don’t know which dungeonr/raid I should do to gear myself.
I read a lot of guides but I’m still lost, I know I should do CM and the saalus dungeon but other than that I quite don’t understand what to do.
I read that velcoffer raid offers u the best equip so I should do only that or try to do other things? if yes which ones?
thanks c:

get episode 11 gears >>
get good varna weapon first, enhance & transcend it>>
get varna armors, enhance & transcend it, or stick with ep 11 armors >>
get ichors (skia,ignas,dysnai etcs) >>
get the rest of power up like acc,set effects,enhancement,arks,hc,enchant jewels,awakening,gems,and seal

2 Likes

thankyou for the answer!
I still don’t understand though, I have the ep11 armor and weapon, if I stick with it I should just get ichors from those raids?
What about velcoffer I always hear it, isn’t it the best set?

1 Like

Just get ichors first, is just 40k to unequip it, and will give a lot of stats to your ep 11 gear. Moringponia items are cheap, buy 2 of each armor, extract the ichor with trasmutation = +62int +62str + 43 con x 4

2 Likes

Focus on getting fixed ichor on free savinose gears trans 10 +10
then transfer enchantment to the equipment.
after that farm varna and random ichor, good cards.
lv up your ark.

Ok thankyou all for the answers!
now I have better idea on what to do, still a bit confused but I guess I’ll learn by playing

Peek player from top guild equipment, you will know what item is suppose to end game gear, do cm party Stage 6, 7 is for full gear and stat player, and at least achieve str 1250 and con for HP 200k with free food,

1 Like