Tree of Savior Forum

Hypothetically speaking

If Pyro is so bad in the late game, I assume throwing silver enough times at the attributes that buff the skills would allow it to do sufficient damage in the long run right?

Or are people gauging the usefulness of Pyro including the attributes buffed?
If we look at it this way, is any damage based skillset really that bad if silver can make it better?

… But why do that when you could buff another classes skill just the same except that class would be better.

It’s the same concept, not like only pyro’s skill can be upgraded via attribute.

-COUGH-
I’m pretty sure you know my situation well enough to know why Nep. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really get the Pyro hate. Multihit skills will always be good.
As soon as IMC gets around to making the fireball knockback toggled it’ll be amazing.

There’s no hate, at least from me;

But there’s kind of no point to being a pyro, other than just being a pyro; Everything a pyro can do elementalist does better with wiz3.

You could go Pyro3 chrono3 to buff the heck outta those running shot archers.
Plus, Fire Pillar can hit Stopped enemies- a unique synergy. (So can Pole of Agony, but hey)

Pyro2-linker-kino makes a good base for Alchemist and Necromancer, what with the combo shenanigans.

Same concept, everything pyro3 chrono3 can do a cryo3 chrono3 can do better.

They provide cc, mobbing ability and if there is a rune caster in the party they do a amazingly amount of dmg too.

The other build is kind of weird so I don’t know anything about it

Fire enchant. Auto attack builds really do care about getting that extra 100% of bonus damage every hit. On that note, allies standing in fire wall get +25 fire property damage.