Tree of Savior Forum

Hunting Grounds Drop List V.2

post the Source please

When the server back, if anyone manage to drop a cube from the new HG, post the print here for me start updating the doc ok? Thanks.

Here is a list of all the 315 stuff atleast.
It’s all the items with date 16 May 2017

https://tos.neet.tv/items?ulvlmin=315&ulvlmax=315&order=cdated&f=1

I suppose I should’ve just posted this earlier, but it’s on tos.neet.tv.

#TWENTY THOUSAND

Didn’t they get rid of dpk? Or did I imagine that? o.O

Yeah and if they use their shitty pseudo dpk formula for cube again : 1 / (set DPK value – current no. of monsters defeated)

If we compare with old DPK item and actual drop rates, it should be something like that :

1 / (20000*4 – current no. of monsters defeated)

So we should expect something like 40k mobs for a cube :slight_smile:

Maybe more informations one day when they find somebody able to read their own code : https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/dpk-more-difficult-than-before/353563/345

@valkren9 Nop it was changed again after that, see the post

Purple 270 weapons got at least a dpk from 8k xD

sshenhuehue you are my mommy

I decided just to try and farm some 270 gear, but after repairing twice (because gear breaks so fast now) I didn’t even get a blue cube.

Unfortunately those stones are just for turning in to a machine on the map in exchange for some potions. One gives +3 movement speed for a few minutes, the others are junk.

Edit: There is some blue 315 armor on the market though, judging by the stats Hasta prices are RIP.

Anyone know which Hunting Grounds drops Pevordimas gear and where the entrance is? (Sorry in advance if noob question - can’t somehow find it in sheet :smiley:)

The lowest level of the 270 Hunting Grounds. It’s located on the Grynas Hills map. Once you’ve entered, you just have to walk straight up to find some stairs downwards.
After reaching the lower floor, the next level via stairs was to the left if I remember right.
That’s the level 315 Hunting Grounds map.

Btw, the pistol sucks. Manamana still the best Pistol for all non-Reiter

1 Like

Oh thanks man! /20charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

may I know what is the specific link to this?

I updated the doc with all the rest of the new items of the hunting grounds :+1:

Thanks @Tk_Magnus. I’m one of the players who benefited on your list by selling these stuffs… Right now all drops are on a cube basis right? Do we know how much kills needed to get these cubes?

I saw a list from someone telling us that a 315 cube needs like 20k dpk :open_mouth: not sure how to find the list my self but here’s a link to that discussion.

If you have an idea how to find the link, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks.
I saw that list, and looks like its true. :sweat:

Do you have an idea where to find that list? I want to search it myself too and so as the other dpks for the lower level HGs.

Reposting from the other thread about this:

The list came from tosgbase’s patch changelist, so these were the numbers that were in the game files.The only reason these would be wrong would be if IMC is sending out spoofed numbers in their patch to trick dataminers, but so far it sounds like the numbers are holding up.

3 Likes

Wow thank you! Been looking for this info :slight_smile:

@Tk_Magnus

Are this values right?

It’s from 280 dg on your list :smiley: