Tree of Savior Forum

Hunter3? need help!

hi! i am interested regarnding hunter c3 build…however i am confused which class have synergy with hunter…i know this class is unplayable because of the bug…but i will still build it…

1. is hunter with qs3 good? maybe a1 qs3 hunt3

2. where is the resource damage for pet skill?

3. pet skill can crit? if can, is a2 swift attribute can help those crit?

4. i saw people build hunt3 with falc…is there any synergy on it? is circling work with hunt skill?

5. i really interested mixing hunter with sapper or falc for hunter 3…can you recommend some build that good with sapper or falc?

6. any other recommended build?

i am still newbie so…please bear with me and thanks!

No just don’t. the only reason why there is a need to a hunter is for the hounding skill to reveal hidden enemies for PVE or GVG.

as of now companion is buggy. I leave my lvl 200 hunter and reroll … I’m going to save that character probably to try the rank 8 classes.

QS3 > Hunter 3 will be very very hard coz you do not have any AOE skill. it’s your choice. but I like the idea since you have pavice,stone shot, coursing and growling combos… it’s like trying to get near you is impossible lol

I strongly advise against Hunter C3 cause the only thing you get is Growling.
Some of your questions:

1. Hunter3 QS3 sounds gruelsome to me. Only reliable damage is Running Shot if your opponent isn’t flying.

2. I assume you mean how the damage of your skills is calculated?
    From what I’ve seen your Hunter skills take your pets attack damage and add in your base damage and stats but Rush Dog only takes your companions stats (Correct me if I’m wrong).
    This makes it easier to go higher Spr on Hunter (which is needed on this class imo).

3. Yes, they can crit but pets can’t receive any non hunter buffs so I guess no Swift Step to buff pets unless your pet actually reads your critial rating. (Any way to test this real quick?)

4. Circling debuffs the enemies so, yes. From what I’ve heard though is that Hunter skills can actually be relayed to your Hawk which causes them to poof into nothingness (which they already do often enough on their own).
    Guess it’s more of an aesthetic choice.

5. Sapper might go well with Hunter (thought about Hunter2, Sapper2 too but I think I’ll go with Wugu instead) because both tend to use Bows (Sapper cause of flyers and Hunter because it helps Snatching, Coursing and Retrieve).

Hunter is mainly a PvP class so most take something like:
A2/Ranger/QS > Hunter >Scout > Rogue(2) > Musket. (Don’t quote me on that.)

For PvE if you are aesthetically inclined to play Hunter (like I am):
A2 > Hunter2 > Wugu2 > Wugu3/Musket/Cannon
A2 > Hunter2 > Sapper2 > Musket/Cannon
A2 > Hunter2 > Scout > Falcon > Cannon/Musket
Rule of thumb: Only two weapon sets per build and don’t try to use Hunter with SR (at least PvE-wise).

Why Hunter2 but no Hunter3?
Retrieve is your universal AI reset in most cases. Use it, run up to your pet > voila.
Growling is only useful in PvP and Rush Dog does enough damage even with 7-10 points.
You can alternatively just go Hunter1 like most do as the damage does not suffer that much since companion stats matter more than actual skill levels.

Hope this helps. Any correction to my post is appreciated.
I also didn’t bother to look up what was written in the Hunter Guide while I’m writing this but I will link it here.