Tree of Savior Forum

Hunter Companion Bugs

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :Keyboard

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) :

Bug Description : Using retrieve as a hunter will cause the companion to randomly teleport to places sometimes. Using coursing and retrieve increases the chance to all the time. Companion frequently gets stuck on terrain and is unresponsive. If mobs are moving hunter skills will never hit. Using pointing will usually target crystals or traps instead of any mob or boss.

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Hunter pets are sadly really buggy. I’ve sent in a report about it to support, but it was written off as latency issues. D:

they don’t care about the class tbh

They responded to my second report a while later (on the same day I sent it in no less) and said they were looking into it.

Same problem, Hunter is unplayable, pet stuck after a coursing, the pet unable to find a path for hit the target, etc…

Please fix this class !

or the pet starts breakdancing on top of an enemy and I’ll have killed a dozen by the time it finally hits one enemy.

if you go hunter you’ll be at rank2 character 90% of the time. i suggest why not use the ragnarok humonculus AI script? it will be very very helpful and it will cut your lazy people job many many times over.

I started a hunter a few days ago, I did some testing with the skills and the AI of my companion. For you hunter c2’s out there you might find this of some help. Or maybe reinvigorate your need for killing things with your companion.

Sorry I did not see this post first or I would’ve just used this one to convey my information.