Tree of Savior Forum

How's My Build? (The Adventurous World of Debuffs!)

So after a failed attempt at an Archer, I decided to swap to the Wizard class and I loved it!:heart_eyes:

Taking it back, I mained a Wanderer on Ragnarok Online for 6 years, I was fond of the class and it’s playstyle of being a Party Buffer/Debuffer, So that’s what I was looking for in this game.

I was looking for a class with mainly Utility, Similar to Wanderer, and I decided that since it will likely be a while before I see Pied Piper come out, that i’d take on a Wizard path.

I basically created this to serve that Utility/Debuffer class. It has some damage capabilities from Wizard/Featherfoot skills, A ton of CC from Linker skills, and a ton of Debuffs and Buffs from things like Reflect Shield, Sleep, Lethargy, Spirit Chain, Rune of Protection, Giant, and Ice, and Kuridaitcha.

My only questionable choices that i’m still unsure about are…

• Level 10 Surespell: I’m a forgetful person, and while only level 5 is nessicary, I do prefer the extra time given.

• Level 1 Lethargy: I wanted the skill as just a small debuff, nothing major, but nice to have. Sure, that extra point could go into Reflect Shield but eh.

• Level 5 Rune of Ice/Rune of Giants: Not too sure about taking either of these. I feel like Rune of Ice will be useful in supporting Cryo’s(as I do have a few Cryo friends and it seems to be a popular route), but i’m not so sure about Rune of Giants as it restricts skill usage.

Please leave any feedback, as i’m still a bit unsure about a lot of stuff (Especially stats.) This is mainly going to be geared toward Team PvP/GvG