Tree of Savior Forum

How would you define yourself as a player right now? [Quiz]

I’m playing daily and heavily, but lost total interest to the endgame. Basically I have 10+ alts with Savinose 400 that have no chance to get better equipment and I play them from time to time just doing solo CM in episode 11 maps with them to get silver. I have main wizard that has everything but ark/keraliene and have absolutely zero chance of getting those from playing because the fragments never drop. In the end, I just do the weeklies and level up more alts just for fun of trying new classes.

1 Like

Sentiments precisely, the appeal of TOS for me was to explore maps try out all classes what with progression tied with rng drops and vaivora and gears specified to content it would need a crazy amount of dedication to build up more than one char for the latest content tha tis constantly being updated I got to skia varna and was bored :/, classes are more similar now, they just add more raids, events are login timed ones and…the magic just isnt there anymore…

1 Like

I found out a new way to play: I see where skills gems drop and I try to run CMs on that map with my low level characters. It’s pretty fun. I buy scroll portals at the market, go go the map, open the portal, run CM and I see if gems dropped. Basically I drop 1 ~ 2 gem(s) per run.
Just go tos guru/tos neet, see the monsters, level range and that’s it. It’s all I do and all I’ve done these days.

I define my self as a NPC that sells skills scrolls and elixirs.

1 Like

Sadness strikes when you encounter a skill gem on a map below level 100 where CM isn’t available :sad:

2 Likes

Best advice I could give to new and returning players right now is to join an active guild ASAP. It doesn’t have to be one of your server’s top tier guilds as they usually have pretty high requirements for level, gear and commitment due to limited slots.

Having friendly guildmates is more than enough to at least get some enjoyment and motivation to keep playing this game. Some small guilds are run by established circle of friends, but if you are nice and helpful yourself you’ll eventually be part of that circle.

As a returnee at lv.380 with only Solmiki gear, I was lucky there were still a few veterans who knew and guided me, and eventually invited me to their guild. The amount of new information felt so overwhelming (I stopped being active before re:build), but having helpful people around definitely made that aspect of returning easier.

3 Likes

Make a Flagbot, easy to get into parties with minimal gear requirement … just plant flag swell then cloak …repeat XDDD easy cm 7 run for you … just dont be a burden and sleep off in the middle of the run hahaha

1 Like

For solo cm in episode 12 maps, what should be my goal? up to level 5? And which episode 12 maps do you recommend? I think my alts should still stick to owd15 but not sure yet.

There are only two types of players now:

• The Chads that roll for the arch-stone fragments and beat the game
  • Or the peasants who cant afford/dont want to

I’m just gonna whale… and wait until it drops so low… and whale the market.

im the 2x [][][][]][[]][][][[][][][][][][][][]

Solo CM on episode 12 is easier because the difficulty of the stages is linear. If you can do solo CM stage 7 on episode 11 map then you can do the same on episode 12 map with the assisters. Your assisters matter more than your character. Just avoid Path of Desition, as the Elite Cannonners will oneshot you at later stages. Usually I do my solo CMs on Vienibe.

Level 5 would be great if you can do it, but you need really good assisters for it. Sajunga is best for for physical DPS, Vien is best for magical DPS and healer.

And yes Ep11-3 CM7 is still more rewarding, especially for DPS. You can also do Outer Wall 14 if you want a change of scenery.

I can do OWD15 level 7 solo with my sorc wiz but hard. I couldn’t even finish Vienibe solo level 5 cuz I ran out of time. My assisters are all brown cards. So if I just get better assisters I can’ do Vienibe solo 5 easy and even up to 7? And assuming I finish the same level, do I get more silver on OWD15 or Vienibe?

Comparing stage 7 CM on OWD and stage 7 CM on Vienibe with assisters, you get way more silver with the OWD CM (1.4 mil vs less than a million). The CM on episode 12 though will give more nucle/sierra powder (and you won’t have to waste time dismantling useless level 400 trash), and a chance at Vaivora drop. For your assisters, you need strong ones (I have Tantalizer/Succubus level 430, Organ level 420 and working on Boruta level 390).

Is there a specific way to get Sajunga or is it random? And does it have to be legendary level?

I just found out I have Tantalizer but never used it and it’s at level 1. Unlike others, its name is in blue font.

You asked for map recommendations, not equip.

Also Tantalizer is quite decent as assister.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.