Tree of Savior Forum

How viable are these?

Hey! I’ve had my fund playing Cataphract on the iCBT but when the open beta was announced i was thiking about creating a wizard. I’ve been around trying to figure out these builds and i was wondering if anyone could tell me if they’re virable or not, as well some pros and cons of each build.

Build 1 - Black Fire - Pyro/Warlock Synergy
Since Pole of Agony Works the same way Fire Pillar and Mastema works just as flame ground i didnt have much doubt about class synergy, but im wondering if it’s really worth to get Linker c2 (Sharing buffs sounds pretty good) and if i should Maximize Mastema e leave Dark Theurge 3/5.

Build 2 - Fire Necromancer - Pyro/Linker/Necromancer
This one is really a shot in the dark since i dont know what the hell to build till Necro. I’ve seen some vids and the class really calls to me, i just don’t know what works well with it and what to build till i get to rank 6 and get necro.

Build 3 - Ice Necromancer / Cryo/Psy/Necromancer
Again, no idea what to build till i get to Necro.

Please, shed some light on this matter and sorry about my english! xD
Edit: Not really caring about pvp since i play with friends and we’re most interested in PvE, so how viable are these for leveling up, bosses, dungeon etc?

am doing something similar to the last one, so that is my pick for most viable xD

totally bias :yum:

am not sure how worth it is ice blast :\

also sub zero shield with no points :confused:

4 swap and only 1 teleport :confused:

Can I get the logistic bh it?_?

like what you thought when you put the points… what is your strategy :blush:

If the nerfs on linker spells are going to be implemented, i would do something else with the 2 linker circles in build 1, cause u wont have enough disable to dish out the full damage from fireball/flame ground with Hangman’s Knot

PS: nerfs here https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4al41k/itos_differences_with_ktos_datamined/

I’m really sad about it, cause my build just became much weaker, maybe dead. The scaling for HK disable is just terrible now, u need to invest 5 points just to get 1 more second of it.

Waiting for the next nerf on Linker class so i can get it out of my build for good