Tree of Savior Forum

How useful is "Enchant" Lethargy

I’ve googled a lot and can’t find an opinion on this. How viable is Enchant Lethargy. I’m not asking about Lethargy itself. I know that skill is useful for bosses. I’m wondering about the attribute passive.

The passive Enchant Lethargy is as follows

“Provides a buff upon using Lethargy that gives a 1% chance per attribute level to apply Lethargy on enemies attacked. Cannot be used at the same time as [Enchant: Slow]. Max attribute level 5, +50% SP consumption, requires Lethargy level 5.”

That’s 5% at attrtibute level 5. With every attack you have 5% chance to inflict enemies with Lethargy debuff. So if you’re using a multi hit skill then this passive can be very useful while fighting many trash monsters at once. And I tried this skill in game and the cooldown for Lethargy is 30 sec but the duration of this attribute buff is 60 sec. In theory it’s easy to maintain this buff the whole time.

My questions is actually simple. Do most high level, high end wizards keep using this skill to maintain 100% uptime? So every 30~60 sec do you keep using this skill while farming trash monsters?

well, if the trash monster can 1hit KO with aoe skill, im not bothering using lethargy. but if not 1hit KO, i still use it and re-cast it (if not forget :smiley: )

1 Like

This skill is mandatory for most wizards, especially with Boruta seal boosting it’s effect.

If you can one hit monsters you prob wont need to use any buffs, this applies to any class.

1 Like