Tree of Savior Forum

How to tune the token/shop system and make it more "westernized"

My only problem is the 2 days to receive from the AH, all the rest can stay for all i care.

Just implement everything stated into the OP into this game and Iā€™d buy a token every month. As of right now, you wonā€™t catch me buying one.

2 Likes

I SUMMON ā€¦

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn

Nice thread OP. I agree with you completely. Youā€™ve managed to summarize most of the problems with the token system.

1 Like

Well, because these ideas are mostly came from successful mmoā€™s. I only tuned them for ToS. :slight_smile:

Game is free to play. You donā€™t have to buy a token if you donā€™t want to. If you feel the price is too high then donā€™t buy it. If you feel the benefits it gives are really important, then by all means get a token. Itā€™s meant to be a very lucrative item. Thatā€™s how f2p monetization works.

Well then donā€™t buy one. The token is optional. Iā€™m sure there are plenty of people out there who think the token is a good deal and will gladly pay for it. I intend to purchase it to support the game. Also, if it is indeed not a good deal, then IMC will notice their token sales, and thus income dropping, and should do something about it.

There is no such a thing as a free game. If you think there is , you are mistaken and diven. Every game is p2p, so they can maintain their game and earn money for themself.

Yes, the current system is flawed and it wont last long. 18$ for a token is also a disrespectful price toward the community. This is indeed a facepalm price when you can buy subscription for AAA mmoā€™s for half of this money and they provide top notch services.

Please, keep white knighting out from this topic.

2 Likes

I agree, having combat stats purchased like mspeed and buff count is such a dangerous step into p2w, even if itā€™s only available on pve. It makes other players feel less successful when they play with the paying guy, and they want to draw buyers with positive appealing features, not through frustration. Convenience buffs like drop rate or less tax on market are way healthier

what kind of reactonary post is this lol
he is sending feedback on improve. It isnā€™t a matter of ā€˜ā€˜if itā€™s bad, donā€™t do itā€™ā€™, it is feedback on improving bc op likes the gameā€¦ seesh