Tree of Savior Forum

How to target Temple Shooter's Multi Shot skill?

can anyone please help me how to target Temple Shooter’s Multi shot skill??

Im using mouse mode
and i find it hard to target that skill
i already aim monster using mouse and cast the skill but sometimes TS shoot at the wrong direction
i have tried also to change the direction of my TS to face the enemy but sometime it shoot at the wrong direction

can any1 please tell me how this skill Targeting system work?

thanks

I THINK it targets whatever’s closest to him. Not sure though. Haven’t played my Sorc in a long while

It will shoot in the direction it is facing, not by mouse, turn the summon to the mob you want even if it moves a bit i do believe it will correct the position and shoot.

It is how it works in controller mode, but it worth a try.

ive tried to face the TS to the monster but still sometime it target wrong monster…

i think this is how it target

but please someone confirm??

and other question…

how to cancel TS in HOLD state??

i found it when i cast hold TS stop at 1 location…but when i need to move to other area…
how can i take him with me unless casting another HOLD or resummon?

is there anyway to cancel HOLD??

@tampon

You need to resummon or hold/attack to another area which means your hold is permanent

and the Skill no matter how close you are sometimes it will choose the other monster / Traps (boss) as a target so in the end they should fix the summoner skill into a cursor or whatever your facing ( keyboard )

well i just found out that TS Skill target the Closest monster…

so if i want to target a mob i have to stick close to the target…

and thanks ffor the info about Hold…

He always aims for the closest target.

Aiming tip: Always get close to walls, end of rooms, pilars or anything IF possible. This way you make sure there is no target behind him.

In 145 dungeon solo runs I can wipe 10~15 60k HP mobs on each rapid shot, I do those runs in ~20 minutes thanks to that. (My TS is actualy doing around 70~100k (100 being all crits which is impossible, 70 none) on each rapid shot)

That wall tips is good to know…

But still…when im facing south while wall behind me and there 1 mob coming from south east and 1 monster (which is closer to me) comes from south west… Then my rapid shot will be wasted…

Please imc at least make it easier to use like telekinesis skill which target the monster that aimed by my cursor