Tree of Savior Forum

How to stop AFK leveling

ATM it is waaay too easy to just use a coin stuck in the Z key, or a macro, and leave your character just spamming auto-attacks all day

Suggestion: if you stay in the same location (stationary) for more than 10 minutes, then your character gets this debuff:

Nap Time!
You feel too sleepy to find items or experience!
-100% EXP
-100% Drop Rate
-100% Silver Gained
-100% Damage Dealt
( Jump is Disabled while you are sleeping )

Also your character will lie on the ground, sleeping (like an emote with zZZZ coming from it)

The debuff will be removed if you move (but not jump)

I think this would be good because it wouldn’t punish people who are actually playing the game properly, and people could still leave their characters AFK in places for the purposes of leveling their pet (I think this is OK because the pet is a pretty minor part of the game really, and it has it’s own AI and such… i.e, its not a 3rd party bot user xD)

._.

P.S you can only get this debuff when you are outside a town / safe area

the towns will look like a mass murder site lol
just make people automatically sit down

1 Like

it will be disabled in town xD

the bright lights in the town will keep you awake! :smiley:

Those nerfs are stupid, but is somewhat a valid way of countering auto attackers.

It might sound stupid, but it would work :stuck_out_tongue:

Too easy to just have an auto key or something press the direction key or something every once in awhile to reset the time. What’s needed is a diminishing returns system like they have it in Guild Wars 2.

nope this won’t work. I’ve been developing ragnarok server before. if in ragnarok bot program can bypass popup image verification or captcha, what more in tree of savior. just remember there are no 100% anti bot program, in ragnarok. botters can talk too. what more in tree of savior. think harder guys. every solution got a hole in it. as you can see bot can also walk, can even cast skills soon