Tree of Savior Forum

How to get your regional server~

If only everyone was like Julie at IMC side …

• so foxy goes to bed … *

They might be new to the business or afraid of more backlash. People weren’t exactly gentle with the 3 month early access and now that they saw how they have to alter their plans perhaps they are now unwilling to reveal more information in fear that people might start cancelling their founders packages.

Now more than ever they have more to lose. They’ve hooked us in with a great deal. They don’t want us to let go until we’re at a point of no return.

But honestly they’ve been pretty straight forward so far and I commend them. I haven’t refunded my founders packages. I’m still keeping my Pack 1 and Pack 2 and playing.

I won’t be happy of high ping and how I can’t play well, but I had so much fun in iCBT2 (over 300 hours played) that I’m willing to give them my support. Even if it makes me look like a darn hypocrite after all the outcry.

Since they have absolutely no control and knowledge about this community aside what we provided so far, thats pretty much the case.

Its playing with fire, being afraid to get burned if handled incorrectly. Yet its worth it to go for the benefits.

IMC (and the apparently conservative investors) needs time to properly understand this market.