Tree of Savior Forum

How to fill up Pamoka solution faster?

While the bottles are cheaper now it takes too long to fill up. Cm5 solo at 400 maps can only give around 10-15% =/ I tried questing and it gives no exp, tried making new chars and the gauge didn’t move. At this rate trying to fill up a weapon set will take forever

Besides exp tomes and seed/statues/items is there a better way to level up these bottles?

Seems like they don’t want people to have a full end game set with bonuses days after the update. This is just a grind so it’s something we will all need to do.

Just don’t apply the set bonus until you are happy with the gear, and bring a pamoka solution everywhere you go.

the problem with this system is no casual player would take this seriously =/ They should’ve left the old system as an optional thing. Good thing I already have a velco set piece but it’s a shame i won’t be able to test other sets

I discovered doing 330 dungeons will give about 4% ea, so might be faster than organizing cm’s… but still very slow

1 Like

You can buy it at market, now that it is hard to leveling up, that will create the incentive to sell it.

yeah it’s 4.5m right now, let’s wait 'til more people sell it

Do we know if future legend raid gear (lv 420) will need Pamoka solutions? Maybe people should start filling them ahead of time…

1 Like

This pamoka solution is terrible. The filling rate is frustrating and deep down twisted.

Doing CMs seem gives around 15-20% fill each run…so if you use one character and do 1 CM each day, you should be able to fill it in like a week… The more characters you have the easier it’s gonna be. Still very frustrating though.
:tired:

Killing a mob in the level 400 maps give 0.02% per mob, so killing 50 will give you 1%. I tend to find Outer Wall 14 quite easy to farm mobs, since they aggro and tend to respawn fast.