Tree of Savior Forum

How to efficiently level cards?

So, I became a sorcerer and got my templeshooter card and I used all my cards that I got from the story quests to level my templeshooter to level 5. However, I soon realized that maybe the best way to get cards is to do card battle with people who don’t need them with small fee. Is there a way to consistently win in card battle so that I don’t lose my card ?. Any ideas are appreciated.

PS.I just got a necroventer card from opening 9 cubes

You either trade (card battle) with a friend who don’t need them, but have to be someone you have absolute trust, pass your TS to him, he then synthesize his cards into your TS and you get it back, make sure you have at least 3 spare cards since CB is pure RNG.

Other than that, do dungeons and WBs for cubes.

Any dungeon that drops multiple boss cubes and the abomination world boss are easy cards. Abomination is easy to solo with your summon and only costs 10k to reroll its cubes. No one ever does it so there’s no competition to get the cubes. It spawns every 4 hours in the guards graveyard.

For world bosses, is there a specific locaton in the map which they will spawn ?. Also, is there a way to know the time before they will spawn again ?.

abomination usually spawns in the area with the stone coffin/alter whatever it is at the end of the map or the big square room in the beginning of the map. It spawns every 4 hours starting from whenever the server was reset. Usually if you watch world chat and someone says a world boss is up that means all of them are up or about to spawn so you can run to the correct zone. They all share the same timer except the 2 or 3 that are event spawns which have a 2 hour timer. More than one can spawn but only one per channel. i killed him once in ch3 then swapped to ch2 and he was up and killed him again. Sometimes it seems like they bug and dont spawn so if after 5 to 10 min you dont see it spawn just move on and wait for the next spawn time 4 hours later.

you can always solo lvl 50 dungeon if youre willing to spend an instance

Yes, i do, however, there are limits to how many times i can enter a day and between lvl 90 dungeon and lvl 50 dungeon, which cube has a better chance of giving me the card ?.

Its the same between the 90 and 50 but you should run the 90 over the 50 dungeon for a chance to get Ardes for fun and profit on top of cards.

Always go for dungeons with 2 bosses and that really drops cards, even if you are looking for items from other dungeons, it’s safer to rely on Card Drop Rates and sell some rare items you might get to get good gear.

You can try this: If you have a friend or someone you trust you just have to ask him to keep his cards and then you gamebatlle him with your TS until you lose. Then he eats all his cards, then you win back TS with your cards, and he eats those if he wins before the next duel. This is a little risky, I did with my brother and he got my TS from 7* to 10* just from the cards he had from doing dungeons and quests. I had 8 cards to trade back and only got it back by the 4th ot 5th game, make sure you have plenty spare cards to not end up leaving your Templeshooter with your friend.

1 Like

On what moises said if you can get a few abomonation cards they are great for the card battle and winning the TS back from your friends if you use that method since they win out over Templeshooter in most categories. Throneweaver is also great for winning TS back.

Cerberus has better weight and Number of legs than TS. only loses in height (not even sure of it), name lenght and number of stars.

Firelord wins in height and weight and has same number of legs, loses in name lenght and Number of stars.

Those two are good enough, you are pushing your luck against RNG, don’t try to go only having specific cards that are good for duel, you can simply lose a few times on number of stars or name lenght and your strategy won’t matter since you can’t win those cards back without losing a lot of cards.

Mostly, he was saying about cards you can get in the game and that you should keep for this purpose if you get them, not that it is needed to have those cards or that you are sure to win. Keep in mind that not having your Temple Shooter back is very bad in all maners.

Currently ran out of cards to trade, got my templeshooter to lvl 7 but it’s in my other character and not the sorcerer. Seems like I messed up by spending all my cards to level up. Maybe making a new char is a better idea than waiting hours for bosses to spawn / wasting silver opening cubes. Thanks for all the wonderful feedback here.

@qwertyxyz128

You can battle one friend of yours so he wins and when he loses you eat his cards. When he wins he eats all his cards and play until you win with your Sorcerer.

You can try to use another card meanwhile or even buy another Temple SHooter to use while you don’t get it back.

I wouldn’t say you need to reroll because of this, if you always do dungeons with 2 bosses you will eventually have enough cards for this, all you need is to find someone you trust enough for this.