Tree of Savior Forum

How to delete team?

Wanna participate in the new growth servers, but I have a Team in Telsiai. I wanna delete the Team in Telsiai and pre-register in the new server. The patch notes here says that

If the existing team in the original server is in a low growth, you may delete the team by newly added team delete function.

But there is no such function currently in my UI. Please help.

Team Name: quetiapine
Server: Telsiai

1 Like

I also want to know what a low growth even mean. Has it been defined anywhere?

1 Like

The Korean server is also hosting servers for new players and went a bit more in-depth on this topic. It seems like you have to delete your characters and companions before the team delete button appears, but please take this with a grain of salt, since it’s Google translate and I haven’t been able to verify it myself. I would kindly ask @GM_Francis or @Staff_Jin to confirm or correct this.

Here’s the link to the new server/s announcement for kToS where I got this info from: http://tos.nexon.com/lab/dev/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=154

So in other words, we have to delete everything before we can even register for the new season servers. This might be good for new players but it doesnt benefit old players. Leveling is easy but how about our items and such? Feels like something they would do to rake up new players.

Also, you have to click on Team Info to “delete team” button appear.

2 Likes

I deleted my characters and companions and the Delete Team button appeared in the Team Info section. Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification guys, this is great.

But can we get some clarification on what “low growth” means? I started playing a few days ago and my team is level 2, but I’d really rather start over on the season servers if possible. I want to make sure I’m eligible.

i deleted a team that was once on a higher lvl. I suspect that growt is the number that apear when you check the growth rewards.

either way, that number goes down as your team lvl goes down, if you are not seeing the delete team button, just delete his char and the button will appear.

1 Like

I’m guessing low growth means servers that are non-growth servers.

If you wanna know if you’re eligible, just try and create a team in the new server. If an error occurs while trying to create a team, you will be notified of the reason why in the prompt.

Does anyone know if I delete my team, do I still keep the character slot i already spent TP on? or do I lose all the character slots I have spent TP on already?