Tree of Savior Forum

How to best upgrade a weapon?

(this for a gale slasher)

Going + (number) 1st or trans 1st?? which is the best option if your avoiding eating up your potential?? pls comment those with experience… :smiley: thank you
I already read some where that trans also eats up potential @ failing…

Transcedence only loses potential if you fail because you didn’t use enough gems to have 100% chance of success.

Refine usually goes first, if you can get your weapon to +11 or +16 (or higher, if you’re super lucky), then you can throw in transcedence. If you’re feeling lucky and weapon still has lots of potential left, you can risk 80%+ transcedence chance instead of 100% (but also risk losing potential there) and possibly save some gems (or not).

Personally I always go for 100% chance, so no possible potential loss.

Always Socket first. Enhance to a minimum of +11, always Transcend at 100%. This ensures the highest possible Potential, and the highest possible chance of reselling if something goes wrong.

1 Like

thanks… i didn’t know much about trans… that using a lot of gems goes for 100% so rule 1 use as many gems as i can… got it… thanks… 1st time to trans… im usually in upgrades… :smiley:

I need to ask also… how many stages for a weapon minimum required for ET??

Some people say 3, it depends on your party a lot i guess, for me 2 feels like not enough

Why +11 or +16, do not stop at +10 or +15?

For solmiki 35f its a good trans 6-7 with a meta dps build.

1 Like

@ +11, +16, and +21 you will get more extra bonus atk. :grin:

1 Like