Tree of Savior Forum

How to be an Alchemist?

I want to know recommend skill for good Alchemist and should I go full INT?
I want to roast gems, awaken weapons, make potion pods.
Please look at my skill tree is it good?
I wonder awaken skill should I get only 1 level or max to level 5, which is worth?
What’s Magnum Opus do?

Take Wiz c2 and Sorc away and put pyro c2 in that. Much better to grind until you become alchemist I believe.

1 Like

If you want to get Lethargy, one point is enough. The debuff is bad but you can use it’s attribute to help people with Strike type attacks do more damage.

Wiz C2 doesn’t worth it. You can either go Pyro C2 as moises_andre12 suggested or CryoC1>KinoC1.

Your Alchemist skills are ok tho.

1 Like

Thanks. Does Sorcerer not worth it too?

Thanks for your advice :smile:

Sorcerer is good, but idk the first the about the class. Perhaps getting more circles to increase your power and options?

You will not be able to fully play Sorc without C2 (command spells are restricted to C2), so you’ll have to babysit your summon (meaning, keeping it always stuck to you).
If you’re okay with babysitting the summon rather than having another circle in a previous class, then Sorc is fine. It synergizes very well with Alchemist (you’ll craft your own sp pots).

2 Likes

It’s still missing one! :smiley:
I’d be Wiz 1 Pyro 2 Linker 1 Sorc 1 Ach 2

1 Like

Magnum Opus opens a UI where you place items on a grid. If you get the correct items in the correct arrangement, you successfully create an item. If you get it wrong, nothing happens and you get an error saying it was incorrect.

1 Like

Is there a DB somwhere which have the right combinations?

I’m pretty sure most people with cool recipes won’t share them that easily, I believe this will be the “biggest fun” on alchemists, since it’s up to your luck and work to find good combinations.

2 Likes

That’s sad :frowning:
But I’m really excited about learning it all :smiley:

Is this build enough?

Looks good, though I find Pyro builds easier to build alchemists up.

1 Like

I don’t really like Pyro, but i really like cryo, linker and sorcerer… Having some trouble to decide which I’ll follow

1 Like

I found out Linker is very useful on last CBT for AOE monster, lots of people need in their party and good for grinding. Pyro deals a lot damage too so would be good combination.

Which one is better? Should I get 1 Linker or 2?

Wizard > Pyro > Linker > Linker > Pyro > Alchemist > Alchemist
or
Wizard > Pyro > Linker >Pyro > Pyro > Alchemist > Alchemist

Btw is dig useful for Alchemist?
I made a new build, is it better?

Which one’s better between Cyro or Pyro ?

Pyro for damage, Cyro for CC

@pattyrothhaas

Go pyro 2, Hell Breath is not good and 100% not worth a rank.

Pyro 2 > Linker 2 will be much greator for parties and better even for solo purposes I believe.

Skills:

• Wizard: Lethargy 1, Sleep 5, Shield 0 or 5, EQ 1, EBolt rest of points.

• Pyro (2, don’t take 3 for real): Pillar 5, Flame Ground 10, Enchant FIre 5 (or higher, up to you, doesn’t change much, just keep it up at all times), FireBall 10.

• Alchemist: Awakening doesn’t need level 5, you can pretty much solo the dungeon with Pyro 2, take it at level 3 (that’s a lot already) and that’ it, combustion, briquetting and dig doesn’t seem helpful at all so I’d put remaining points into dig or briquet, not sure though. Opus, Tincturing and Roasting are fine though people don’t understando a lot of Opus yet.

1 Like

Actually, after thinking about it, Brisquetting is WORTHLESS right now.

You lose 1 potential for RNG damage shift, but you can simply use that same 1 potential for a socket with either red or blue gem which can increases your weapon’s attack by a bigger margin (even without roasting the gem) if you’ve leveled them enough.