Tree of Savior Forum

How to balance Cleric

I don’t see the point on people who pick Krivis1 or Priest1 over Cleric2 at rank2. The game guides you to pick whatever you like. In every Cleric classes has some support and some DPS. And what is the point about the bots? You have to change Cleric for Botters? So why do we need full DPS Cleric?

So you know about the CC. That is fine.
So you play main Cleric. That is fine.
They need to balance Cleric. That is fine. They will. In Close beta, we have tree of Barbarian. Then we have tree of Archer. Next ElementalWarlock? How long the age of Cleric will be?

But who need to make full DPS Cleric? Any other games did that?

I personally would delete the % based heal part and would make it scale with character lvl (I think IMC still didn’t realise that can be used as a stat…) and SPR…and yeah I kinda start to think too that INT shouldn’t give anything to it.

Also the biggest problem is not with Clerics imo… The problem is that other characters don’t get anything… They should be more versatile too…and should be able to counter stuff.

For TBL giving Skill Use Limit is a good one (Ex: use Heal max 3 Times with 2 Overheat each, 2x R7 and another ones) then running all time for healing don’t work anymore.

I don’t play TBL but, having a limit you can’t waste some skills without thinking.

For Sadhu need add a (Base Damage + Int Stat) for OoB can help a little in the damage.

I did cleric because I like to party with ppl… but this game lacks players
since many stopped playing… that’s when I decided to go solo and my cleric
can do both, heal and dps so yeah~ I mean no one wants to party up doing the normal quests and dungeon gets boring sometimes ~ so taking advantage of my cleric is good :slight_smile:

For TBL, well cleric class are pvp base too so no complaining as
they aren’t the best…just easier.