Tree of Savior Forum

How Subzero Shield works?

Hi guys,

I would like to ask about Subzero Shield. When I look at it’s skill description it seems highly unreliable.

From what I understood, it seems you have to block the attack before it freezes.
In other words, when your opponent attack, you have a chance to block, based on your block rate, if you successful block the attack you have a chance for it to be frozen.

Since I saw so many people saying it’s a very good skill, I doubt it works like this. Because if it does, it seems horrible for a Wizard skill.

Subzero + Stone Skin = orgasm

Yeah, and Energy Bolt+Stun is a very powerfull combo too. You just need to keep your opponent stunned for something like one hour and in the mean time you attack him with Energy Bolts.

Can we start being serious now ?

Yea but PD are a thing so people rarely get cc’d in pvp.

I see, so you mean Subzero Shield is amazing because of the chance of having a priest C3 on your group and not having a Plague Doctor on the other group ?

Yeah, sure, count on that.

Come on mate, I know all about PVP environment, since I’m talking about freeze, it’s obvious it’s not mean for use on PVP.

All seriousness it is actually decent and common in pvp builds.

I may be wrong but I came to believing that the skill has its own blockrate…

It was like this before, now it its like an aura around u that block and freezes enemies who attack u.

Hey guys, I just saw on a stream someone casting Subzero Shield without a shield equipped. It seems shield is only neede for the attributte.

It just feels much better now.