Tree of Savior Forum

How should I improve my weapon 1st?

Gems / Transcendence / Upgrading?

Which is the most valuable to do first to last in order?

If you’re just starting the game, it’s a waste, wait till you have a decent orange lv170 to start adding gems, maybe a few enhancements but nothing more, better save all those blessed shard to transcend lvl 315 purple/orange.

The key here is to look and save potential value as high as possible.
Decide first what weapon you will use on long term and endgame.

Then decide what gems you will put on that weapon and decide lv of gem you will put on it. 6,*7 or even *10.

If not sure yet, then transcend comes first.
So in very safe order:

1. Transcend
  2. Socket
  3. Awakening if you’re interested with random RNG option and spending about 20-30 mins to awake it.
  4. Anvils enchant(This is the very last thing you need to do as you don’t know when you will hit 0 potential fail to upgrade)

just do it with 315 weapons

a +6 weapon and a few low lvl gems is enough for level below 315 weapon and i recommend that u dont trans any non-315 weapon

Yeah i’m working on a 315 weapon atm. Deciding whether Sarkmis is worth it after Gale Slasher

if you think you can handle getting sarkmis then go for it. But if you’re settling with gale slasher, there is also on option to get 315 hunting ground pevordimas sword.

I found that gale slasher is better but it still need practonium.

maybe trying to max it out with anviling before transcending it is a good idea because if you get unlucky then you can still team storage it to other chars that might have spare golden anvils.

once you start to transcend it you can’t depend on golden anvils from your alts. so I tend to transcend an item when I know for sure that I want it bound to that particular character.

the quickest and probably cheapest way to make your weapon stronger is anviling it unless you already happen to have some decent gems or amount of shards. aim for +6, +11, +16, ect since those numbers give a bonus.

I somewhat don’t see the point of trying for an orange weapon if you already started to highly transcend your purple weapon. imo if you are gonna work on getting an orange weapon then don’t transcend your purple so that your alts can use it or so you can trade or sell it later. even a non-transcended 315 + 11 purple weapon is pretty good.

why does transcend come first, you cant trade transcended wepon, so it should be last, also it’s really expensive for new players, 20% wepon’s attack with 300k-600k silver, not worth with low lv wepon. Awakening? Do it if it’s free. Socket should be only 4* gems. The most should be focus is anvil enchant. It’s cheap, efective, and can easily sell

hmm… I guess so. though OP also asking weapon for himself and it’s endgame weapon so I don’t think he would trade it.

wasn’t awakening consumes potenntial unless you use awaken stone?

Speaking of which, I thought IMC was planning to make transcend item tradeable?