Tree of Savior Forum

How much TP would you pay

For a circle reset…

There have been numerous threads about circle resets, but I keep wondering; What if we put a price tag on it, maybe IMC would see dollar signs and insta implement it. (Wait what!? :imp:)

I think 1000TP is a reasonable price.
They are added in the game, but are too expensive for majority. Anti-resetters will surely be fine with that, and pro-resetters will have no right to complain.
And me? If I make a mistake on a character I’ve invested millions of silvers into, surely I’ll reset.

500tp will be a reasonable price

I think they should pay us for still playing, instead.
Sounds waaaay more reasonable imo

js

5 Likes

i just want class and stat reset in case of a major patch that will affect my character

stat reset is going to be close to 900 TP so circle reset should be higher if it ever happens.

Huh? you can leave this game any time there is it a lot of “better” games that are p2w in the mmorpg sector.

About the thread… 300-400 TP.

2000tp per circle.
yep

1 Like
2 Likes

I like whales, whales is a cute animal~

300TP plus 30days cooldown per team.
remove all attribute/silver invested.

or

700TP, and keep all attribute/silver invested.
30days cooldown.

or

1200TP, keep everything, and no cooldown.

or

price scale by level, 20tp per current character level.
remove invested silver, 30days cooldown

etc etc etc

1 Like

The circle reset should be given to player in every major changes. Why should I pay for a flaw in the game’s desing? what?

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts. Ever major update should give us a free class reset. The games tooltips are horrible and some skills are still buggy or just dont work how they are described. Its like running a race and not knowing where the end destination is. Tell me where the end is so i can prepare myself for the race.

stats reset is 990
so class reset should be 1980 …double of that

1 Like

99tp no high just like skill reset…the thing is this game is not complete yet…every rank introduce make broken for before rank and mess up with some current build…then even should make it free…just see how many player reroll…

unless this game already complete…with optimise class and build…then i dont mind making 500tp…otherwise its just stupid…so many ppl defend not to have class reset…maybe they not using their brain…saying u need to do research and bla bla bla…its not like rank 10 skill/class or other have been confirm and have info…

and i dont want to reroll my lvl 600 char which need more than 1000hr…just because mess up in rank 10…

It should be 1st time free for each alt in your Team and pay after that for all you people that like spending money !! Considering how Class updates changes things so drastically, why should i be required to pay and or start an alt all over again just to be able to continue playing the game ?

At the people suggesting $81+ for circle reset ? LUL kys

0 TP. Make it purchasable with in-game silver.

900 TP, 7 day cooldown, all invested attributes and silver is lost even if you choose the same class.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

500-700 Fine. But i never bu them…

dunno but if it cost too much I would not buy it. I would prefer a cheaper class level reset. there should probably be stat reset potions in the TP shop before they add this in game. but if the game designers think it is a bad idea they should not do it.

there is no way I would pay 500 tp for a class reset. it’s easier to have fun lving an alt. a lot of build problems might be able to be fixed with a few circle changes.

I think some of you people should be demanding a lv 300 potion or something like that because 50$ is around what suckers pay for their ‘free’ high lv in some games.

random off topic

I must note that things like team level are a good idea because in older games the part of the player base that has been with the game for a long time likes to feel rewarded for being oldbies and that is one way that they get a reward.