Tree of Savior Forum

How much silver, if we want to change ET armor item ? (when the free event ended)

Sorry I just wondering these questions :wink:
Can someone tell me howmuch silver?

1. Is there any different cost Lolopanther & Solmiki ?
  2. Can we change weapon ?

Thank Very much

Ouw, and Is 7 set cloth

7+ pieces
Physical Attack +571 ->>> M attack ?
Magic Amplification +69

Idk how much silver needed for the exchange now but about the solm cloth set it adds matk, not patk. Its just imc things about typo and never bothered to fix it.

thanks for your reply.

I just wondering wizard can go 4 plate & 3 cloth or just go 7 cloth is the best choice. :slight_smile:

My opinion here is just go with 4 plate 3 cloth set if 1st aiming to do tbl 2nd if youre a support main for pve content/gvg in the future 3rd just want high hp and can survive well. While leather/cloth set if youre a patk/matk dps for pve content as leather makes you a really glass patk dps while cloth can still work good on pvp as it gives high hp from robe and high mdef but a bit low on pdef but still gives good matk boost. While imo plate set is the balance between pvp and pve content. It gives good amount of hp and high amount of pdef but still a bit low on mdef. Both patk and matk dps can take it but patk benefits more with the 7th bonus.

The price is the same for all parts

2 Likes

Thanks appriciate that, :slight_smile:

So if I wanna change , I must pay : 7 fragment + 6 essense + 2.500.000
Is it right ?

Correct!

/2020202020202020

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.