Tree of Savior Forum

How much money "roasting gem" produce? :S

Hi, I have a currently lvl 200 alchemist rank 1. I would like that my fellows alchemist help me in a doubt i have.

Since i can roast my gems in others alchemist’s shops, i was wondering how much money could i earn with this skill (gem roasting) considering that there are competition and also roasting gems is not as usual to buy as, for example, repairing or buffing.

So…, that is my question, how much benefit gem roasting can produce, lets say, in a week?

And if any pardoner or/ and squire could help me too, i would like to know how much money they produce in the same period :), since you can only have one shop at a time (and i would like to have the most optimal choice in the future :D).

Thanks in advance :wink:

I don’t have a vendor/crafter toon, but base on how often I use a specific shop/service, I’d say Pardoners earn the most despite competition (just have to be creative with your shop name and positioning). Squire repairs are 2nd.

I think you’ll earn more and probably faster by crafting pots and selling them on market/AH.

The money you get from roasting gems are minimal.

50% of what you make goes strait to tax. Roasting a gem uses a Calcite that cost 3k. So you need to sell it for over 6k to make any silver at all. I normaly sell +/- 15 roastings a day for between 8-10k. Feel free to do the sad math on that income.

thx, i guess i’ll use the points in other skills… something like this maybe:

Welcome, alchemist friend. Sadly the life of an alchemist isn’t as profitable as you think. You may reach us directly at the alchemist laboratory. https://discord.gg/AgBnu