Tree of Savior Forum

How much do you get for solo clear lv135 dungeon?

Is it still worth it?

You mean 130 or 145? Either way, I think it depends on your character’s level. If you have a 240+ that can solo 240 then that map is better (since you can sell the cube drops as well). If you have a 200-below, then either map is good - 130 has a chance of giving you peta recipe; 145 has higher silver.

Last I ran lv.145, it was 310k+.

lv.130 IIRC is 200k+.

Not sure if any recent patch/update has changed those.

Oops i meant 130. How much silver for full clear?

Oldie post

~240-250k

0, there is no dg 135

Main prob with 130 dung is mineloader got buffed. He is hard now. His laser mines deal a ton of magic damage no idea how to avoid.

WHAT? Didn’t dungeon bosses used to deal physical damage only? That’s indeed crappy and is going to be a bitch of a time to deal with when you’re a non-cleric melee.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not anymore. Now there are undodgeable unblockable physical skills ie siaullai tree twisters and magic skills like mineloader laser mines.

1 Like

I am only lv230 atm. So I’m debating between Lv130 and Lv145 dungeons for maximum silver gain.

I can solo clear the Lv130 dungeon fine, but mineloader is a challenge. Lv145 I haven’t solo cleared it, a little bit confused on the gates atm. I know there is a map from Veritas, but even the map is confusing.

It’s actually pretty easy once you know how to fight it. The purple laser one that just goes in a circle, run outside and wait for a few secs, go in too early and you will take major damage. The green laser that spins and moves, just stand close to him and try to avoid the laser at the end point.

Cerberus’s fire pillar thing is also now magic damage.

This is great for oracle, counter spell and you ignore these skills :slight_smile: