Tree of Savior Forum

How much CON do you need to surive the game ( PVE )

Hi, I’m currently lvl 73 with a CON of 98. I"m thinking of putting points on INT once I reach CON 100 but I’m having doubts on it. Most of the time a I’m solo player due to my work schedule. Any advice would be greatly be appreciated.

By the why my build is W3>E3>Warlock. This is my first character :slight_smile:

100 CON is enough, more than that would be focused to pvp/gvg

1 Like

From all the Wizard build I read, it’s usually under 100,
unless it’s Sorcerer.

1 Like

100 CON is enough, dump the rest into INT :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

100 CON is not enough!

Just see this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urIsgncIp54

It’s a team that clear earth tower 10th floor, and it’s elementalist only has 12.000 HP and he die a lot, while the other team member that has minimum 20.000 hp is not die.

So you must achieve 20.000 hp at level 280, which means 180 CON.

Also equip yourself with shield, so you can block. The most valuable and cheap shield that I recommended is Ludas Shield, it’s only 140.000 silver but give 11 CON, more con = more block, I survive a lot by blocking boss aoe attack by using that shield.

2 Likes

The number also differs with your specific playstyle…If you have any doubts, i.e. dying a lot, look at the other party members’ hp for reference on whether you need more or less CON when you’re unsure.

1 Like

Not sure if is a good idea watching someone who took linker c1 and not warlock c1.

1 Like

There are players in the 15th floor with 12k hp.

1 Like

The type of armor u wear is important for survivability. Cloth for magic dmg reduction and plate for physical dmg reduction. Once u reach warlock, u get a skill call dark theurge. It the best defensive skill ever. Boss skill and archer skill are been blocked completely. U just won’t die and u can keep it up most of time provided the 5 sphere is always there circling u. :joy:

3 Likes

If you want to be sure, go 120CON (without gear), then put the rest into INT. Attributes would add a lot of DPS on your wizard don’t worry.

1 Like

Thank you for the inputs :slight_smile: I’m starting to pour my points to INT now since It felt like may damage is a little bit low compared to other wizards. I’ll keep you all posted with my progress :slight_smile:

You have to consider most of those videos are from parties entirely made on specific combinations of builds. It’s better to have 100- CON for a glass cannon wizard if he has someone able to keep him alive, it’s not easy to set a good enough party if you need to rely on ress.

The loss is not insane if you put a few more points in CON, but the point is you might not 1-shot mobs from ET with 400k HP each with frost cloud, with that insane respawn.

If Frost cloud hit 32 times.
To be able to 1 shot 400k HP mob, each hit of frost cloud dmg must be 12k - 13k.

Just asking that how much Int and silver in attribute is needed to make Frost cloud that powerful, So I can put the rest stat into CON.

I am about to make wizard alt since my Fletcher & Pelt/Hop/Dop/Dragoon seem not viable in ET.
And I runout of stat reset potion so this wiz must have corrected INT / CON stats from start.