Tree of Savior Forum

How much CON do i need?

As a w3 / ele3 ? I know that for example a cryo3/psycho3 you can go full con but for an elementalist?

I want to do good damage in pve and still be able to survive also i plan to do pvp here and there and i dont one to be oneshoted.

Full CON + Animus. Thats all u need

U can go 4:1 INT/CON which is the most common build. U will only need CON as u approach level 180+ or so. If u have around 100 CON at level 280 with somewhat high level on Plate attribute (wearing like 3 plate pieces and cloth gloves) u should have around 15K HP i believe (need confirmation) which is OK for a pure DPS PvE build i think. Some people go 3:1 INT/CON as well to get more survivability. I would go either 3:1 or 4:1 for PvE, or 1:1 for PvP.

If u dont want to stick with proportions, u can reach 100 CON and still be fine i think (that’s my goal to when i get level 280).

i have now like 40 INT and CON, clothe gloves is because of the magic amplification right?

Would i be missing a lot of damage if i dotn go 4:1 INT/CON?

If u want a solid DPS PvE build with some PvP options u can go 3:1 INT/CON and i think u should be fine with high level attributes and good gear. I can’t tell u now the impact of going 2:1 or 4:1 in raw damage numbers, but i’m aiming to do as much damage as i can, so i’m putting CON for a matter of survivability (a dead dps is not a dps sort of say). Some people claim putting INT is not worth it cause the stat gives only 1 matk per 1 INT, but u have to consider multipliers such as 1.5matk from quickcast, 60% INT from 7 ranks bonus, normal stat bonus, multi-tick spells and this kind of stuff which will make somewhat a big difference in your overall damage.

1 Like

As low as possible. If your control is good enough you can have 0 CON (which is kinda impossible for most people though).

Personally I prefer 30 to 50 CON.

Lies. People die a lot because of this.
I constantly see damagers being 1-shotted from bosses and packs of mobs in dungeons.
So if you like playing Darksouls,evading stuff you are free to ignore CON.
If not - take CON.
How much? Idk, most builds says “until you’ll be sure about your health”.

Bosses are overall so easy to avoid though, it only depends on how well u can predict their behaviors. Ofc u are going to die if packs of mobs are doing damage to u , although u are not to get 1-shot unless u stay like a post waiting to get hit by them. Sometimes archers may hit really hard, but just get some plate on and u should be able to deal with it.

Dungeons and bosses are supposed to be the challenges anyway, so u gotta play it right, no matter how much CON u have. Putting too much CON on early stages over INT will hurt ur DPS so much though. U gotta feel ur needs and play around anyway.

1 Like

Im really good at dodging â– â– â– â– , still im early game so i cant tell how the difficulty increases, but for now i ahd little trouble avoiding stuff and i have been beating bosses which are higher level than me, i know this game is not really difficult so im not saying im good or anything, besides this is early game.

You learn from dying. Dying in mission because of having overlevel boss isn’t an usual occurence anyway. Do you really want to gimp your damage because of that small part of game?

1 Like

So, i was yesterday playing in that (i think 204) Area, there was an flying archer mob, that hitted me for 5.5k with crit shot.

Does it matter, if i have here 10k or 15k HP ? Hell no.
Does it matter if i have here 6k or 10k HP? A little.

You are DD, look that you get like 10-12k HP at 200. Or if you want a constance, jsut go with the suggested 3:1. It feels solid, especially since you have a bit of CC with Wiz 3. With 197 and Healthstone i have 10.5k HP right now.

Also, you dont get 1 mattack for 1 INT. Im using a 3:1 and sitting currently at 350 INT i think. For 3 Int i get 5-6. So 3 Int = 6 Mattack or in average 1 Int gives me 2 mattack :stuck_out_tongue:. This ratio gets better at higher Ranks and if you skill more INT.

It doesn’t matter for warlock even if you have 6k to 10k hp. Your Dark Theurge basically block most of the missle attack.

Well, I’m a tanky swordie, so idc if I get hit(except magic).

But I constantly see people dying when they are getting too close to the aoe spaming crowd of mobs. Why? To deal more damage.

All the time I see rangers(or other archers) rushing in melee to cast 1-2 times thier aoe… and die.
Same goes for mages with their “devastating-combination-of…”, then they die. Because in this situation people think that this move brings tons of damage and will certainly oneshot the boss(), so they forget about defence.

I see clerics not taking CON. And these clerics are trying to heal the tank that is in a crowd of mobs/tanking several bosses, which is good of course, but he can die.

My suggestion: take CON or play like a pro.

@ravenk36

You are totally right. If i play a dunjon the first time i have the same problem, because i dont know mobs and stuff.

In mission dunjon (ive done like 30 i think) i super rarely get hit.

Also:
Swordies getting more Bonus for using CONST!

Check this out:
http://wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Stats (Base Stat Values and the HP Modifier)

A wizard, with the same CONST value (like a Swordie) is going to have 3 (!!) times less HP! So investing in CONST has a very low value for Wizards, since you simply wont get much out of it…use your CC and l2p (It counts for me as well :P) is the better alternative :wink:

Hahahaha i am still shocked on how often people get hit by Siaulai Mission Bosses, while i am just chilling there jumping around and avoiding everything (for example the big golem hits on the ground, people walk away like crazy, u just gotta jump at the right time and be fine, same with the other bosses lol).

Sometimes i just take all the aggro on me so i can land my AoE spells without someone constantly moving for no reason and dragging the bosses away (so annoying)

Maximum health in this game will have Thaumaturge(Wizard) with Transpose(Change your INT and CON). Swordies can’t get that much health.
Swordies do have higher health mod, but it’s not that much about health but about damage reduction.
As I understand mages equip cloth for a damaging purposes. That means they have less p.def, less health and other bonuses from plate, that swordies use. Even with plate armor I still see fulldps swordies being 1shotted or loosing like 60-90% of their health.
For mages it is even worse, so CON is required.

My char is tanky, so idc whether i get hit or not.
I have a friend that plays FS cleric.
He also came to a conclusion that CON is required so he could do whatever is required to heal and protect the party not thinking that much about own survivability.

That may be bad for a damage dealers. So in that case - l2p

Its 85 HP per con, so its the same for both swordie and wiz.

Thank god that 30 con is already enough. Though I think I’m playing my wiz on hardcore mode. 3 cloth piece (cloth attribute too) and plate armour.

Will I survive with ermmm with this approach?

Hmm, really? Was farming blue spion archers and I didn’t got sight of dark theurge blocks anything. Maybe I was not lucky enough tho… Nothing about it in spell description too.

Get at least 3 plate mail and max the plate mail mastery.

If you are going for a low CON build you should at least invest in HP equipment.

I don’t know, it’s not in the description just like many other skill, but at least it works for me and a few other Warlock that I knew.

You can even solo boss rush dungeon 200 because of the dark theurge.