Tree of Savior Forum

How much base con should a PvE solo build aim for

I know this has probably been asked alot of times but i really need comfirmation. I hear answers like 50 - 100, some even as low as 30, brave ones that say no con at all. And there are the ones who like ratios like 3:1 4:1 int:con etc… This is a wiz3 ele3 lock build. I need some advice on how much con should i have by LV280. Im not interested in pvp or gvg. This is strictly for PvE, world boss and dungeons. Im mostly going to be playing alone.

I personally feel like 100 CON (points show not spent) and the rest into INT is the way to go, but that’s just me :stuck_out_tongue:

I am trying this, lets hope it works.

100 total con, rest int.

I regret for investing my 118con…i shud’v just put it 100 only… but meh. 120 con isnt bad i guess? I’ll just pump it to int after that.

I put it till my HP is at least 10k then rest to int~ Additionally use some equips/costumes with +HP…

Is 10k hp enough for a ele3 warlock after lv220+ during solo play?

you can take a look at this video~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0fVGPBaHks

Those 2 wizzy have around 14k-15k hp and able to survive ET. Also note that they are lvl 280.

Is 50con without equips and rest int enough to survive when playing alone late game? I plan to wear 4 pieces of plates and get my hp from plate mastery and gears like roxona set with red gems on top and bottom and yellow on shoes. And maybe something cheap like a conquerer (max peta if i can obtain). And headgears with hp enchants. Or is the option to get 100con and gear myself with magic attack better?