Tree of Savior Forum

How Many Episodes will there be in total?

Anyone know how many episodes will there be in total, i know currently there’s 12 , but will there be more?

Im still waiting for the plot twist where we will be fighting the kupoles.
Screenshot_6

6 Likes

Well, plot is DEMON gives us strong weapons and gears, while GODDESS burns our wallet.

4 Likes

The main plot is done. The purpose of the game (save Laima) is completed with episode 12. You don’t even get something meaningful out of this, which is complete BS. Episode 13 will probably consist of one raid (Giltine) that will be impossible to complete looking how they have implemented the Glacier one. After that who knows… there are still loose ends, but at this point not even sure IMC knows how to end the story.

1 Like

use your money to save goddess.

lul

1 Like

In my point of view the Giltine Arc will last at least more 1 to 3 episodes, because Laima said that you will need help to defeat Giltine. My guess would be 2 Episodes, one for gathering forces (Also possibly the opportunity for implementing Master Class) and one raiding Giltine’s Lair.
There’s also Pajauta’s history where Beholder is making experiments on her little brother, soooo i can expect we having to deal with it at some point.
After that there will be the “Other 5 Demon Goddess” arc that is a war arc, this one is spoiled on Astral Tower Revelation…
And Who knows how far they have the plot ahead.

1 Like

Wasn’t the plot stop the Giltine’s “Lets reset the World” plan?

waiting for TOS season 2 like there’s future story where saviors live in cyber punk town , it might be cool as fuu :smiley: more like Future Of Savior :tired: .

The game/plot would be the same as the korean version right? In the korean tree of savior how many episodes were there?

After beating giltine, the next big bad lady is gonna be that succubus lady Ragana or one of the other demon kings, they kinda hinted towards this in this episode.

the same as iTOS, for now

Three more episodes, with a couple of minor battles against the higher demons. Giltine will show up a couple of times near the end as any old school boss with 5+ forms. In the last round, she’ll exhaust you and the other NPCs, then Lucid Winterspoon will channel all her time magic to send you back into your quest, adding a rebirth mechanic to the game and a full lore reboot.

Source

2 Likes
Possible plot spoiler ahead for people who cares and doesn't know it already

Giltine does not want to reset the world. She wants to ressurrect daddy God basically, and for that she doesn’t mind sacrificing all humans by draining the world’s life force through the world’s tree.

Not sure if this changed recently, I’m away from the game for quite some time already. But I liked the story, all the existing quests, sidequests and books all do a fair job to set the world’s situation and history as well.

Edit: oh, there is one nitpick that I have: the whole underground living they stablished with quests prior to Fedimian, it doesn’t seem to be fully explained/described, nor even makes sense why it was a thing to begin with.

1 Like

I don’t really know for sure… but I’d say that when it was thought out, it looks like that there was only supposed to be 12 episodes, with the ending as stopping Giltine and saving Laima.

But for people who might not know, they editted the storyline to include Beholder in a lot of older scenes + some minor other edits, and Baiga was initially a really minor, very missable mention before 12.

…So basically they retconned some of the story and skewed the direction the lore was taking and, really, who knows how many episodes there is supposed to be planned now.

2 Likes

Yeah, Beholder showing up randomly at gate route, and then only later at Astral Tower quests was pretty weird. Glad they did it. I hope they did it in a meaningful way than only poping up the sprite with random text.

About Baiga: he was always depicted to be one of the Giltine’s closest and most truthworty Demon King in some books. Never fully referenced in quests, true, but books stated some times how Giltine seemed to reckognize him as more clever than Kartas and Gesti. There is one particular series that describes when Giltine started following Laima, how she sent the Demon King on their missions, and how they handled said missions.

About the topic: it is hard to say how many episodes will be developed. For the main story we certainly entered the “last arc”. IMC can extend this arc as much as they want to be really in depth with the story and how small the story’s steps will be taken for this. But it is true that this is the closure of the main story thought for the game. I doubt that anything that comes after this “last arc” will properly fit with what happened so far.

The story of TOS is not opened that can be expanded further and further, for the contrary, is really tied with what happened in the past and the consequences of it, instead of “oh this happened, now we are just living”, as some other MMOs used to do. All that is happening now with the player is tied with the Medzio Diena, that happened because Giltine wanted to do something, and this something is about to happen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.