Tree of Savior Forum

How long until I can post to the fan art section?

Hello, I saw the latest Tree of Savior fan art contest, and I decided to enter it because I really wanted the prize. However, I’m new to the forums and not a very social person, and I didn’t realize that I’d need to make posts and such before I could even post to the fan art category. So, my question is, how long and what do I need to do to be able to post in the fan art category? Do commenting on other threads count? I don’t want to spam a bunch of threads just for this purpose. I’ve put a lot of time into my artwork, and I’d like to enter it and not have all that time go to waste, please respond asap, thank you!

EDIT: Shortly after posting this I am now able to post to the fan art! I’m sorry for putting this thread out there now. Please lock it or tell me if i need to delete it

2 Likes

This is the most common question from new artists and the least searched topics by new artist too and the answer is quite simple…

Read and/or post around the forum and the section unlocks itself real quick

I hope other Artist hat have doubts see this thread and can be reassured that they can post their art super soon and that there is no need to worry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Based on your icon I can’t wait to see what you’ve created. gluk! :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

i remember someone acted as someone’s proxy Owo

of course all the infos and details are from the artist owO

but let us know if you still cannot post when it’s near the last day, maybe we can try that option Owoy

oh wait OAo i just realized this is you owOy