Tree of Savior Forum

How I Anvils All My Varna Weapons to +16 | Mini Guide/Clips

Look like luck end now , no more new screen with +16 weapons

1 Like

Everyone stop selling clean 2h varna sword on market.

:sad:

why you cut some item potential?? dont tell meā€¦ its dead??? opps
also its good to see just the end result, cause theres also downside like the fails, the sacrifical, the silver lost etc etc

if you really believe on that method make a full video anviling only one set legend moringponia triukas to +16 in 1 day attempt.

also if you trying to get other salty in the name of keeping up update it wont end up good.trust me.look the community even flag you.thing is, luck is luck.

Here ya go~ I didnā€™t get much time to toss every pieces together last night. Hope this answer your question.

I did lost quite a lot of slivers by buying legendary and test it out in the beginning. Every +16/+21 items that i made and sell simply fill it up all my investments. Aside from that, Iā€™m not looking into making ā€œBigā€ slivers by making these weapons, and i always toss on market for extremely low price in Klap server.

I donā€™t mind the backslash/flag. As long the strategy work/useful for other players out there who are still pursuing +16 or +21 weapon. Thatā€™s all it matters.

Aside, everyone get flagged on forum all the time, so itā€™s not new. Even people who devoted their time in translating KTOS patch for the community.

Well , i try your method and fail 2 time my 1H Sword . Both easy coming to +11 ( 1-2 fail ) and stuck .
Also , i hope use right > 1 Hit to main weapon after 1 hit to falc and Re .

because that method is just placebo effect. @crevox already checked the coding behind anvil, once you put anvil to the ground, the fate already decided whether it is fail or success

TBH, all we can see here, is to keep your chill. Slowly and donā€™t rush.

Letā€™s all be honest hereā€¦ Whether you believe it or not, whether youā€™re replying on the thread or tracking it and being quiet about it, deep inside us we kinda hope his technique works.

Why? Because want things and with RNG we cant have it without downsides.

If he is doing it not for fame or making others salty, then Klaipedia is lucky to have him for being on a ā€œlucky streakā€ nd selling cheap.

If it works for you, it works for you. Thatā€™s about it really. I am jealous hell yeah, but I am happy youā€™re good at what you do.