Tree of Savior Forum

How hard is it to level a Wiz C3?

I haven’t started playing the game, but my build is leaning towards a Wiz C3 > Elem C3 > Warlock build. I’m just curious on how hard is it to level a Wiz C3 since most of their skills are utility that synergizes well with Elemental Master.

Cancer, super cancer. But since Orsha came out, it makes it somewhat easier. Don’t be scared to pop some level 3 exp cards.

1 Like

Just remember bonfires are amazing for your sp and extremely cheap!

cancer 9/10

could be worse if… Well, if there weren’t basic attacks.

But its very worth it. Safe 10 points from C2 and once you hit C3 put it in magic missiles and fast cast, then train the attribute for fast cast. Even without the attribute once you have magic missile at rank 5, you will makes things expode so fast in cathedral lol.

1 Like

It will be very hard and slow to get to Wiz 3. If you have a party it’s easier but you will not feel very helpful. Once you hit Wiz 3 Magic Missile will wreck.

Pretty hard, but it’s hard on the easiest part of the game and will make it much easier at harder parts.

5/5 Magic Missile, 5/5 Quick Cast + Max Level 5 Quick Cast: Magic Damage (attribute), proceed to nuke the entire screen on a 17 second CD. Rinse, repeat, power level for days.

Those saying it’s hard are doing it wrong. Very wrong.

1 Like

wiz c2 sucks, but once you get wiz3, magic missile will pretty much one-shot everything until lvl 100+

I dont know what all people mean hard to get to Wiz 3. Took me a day. All i did was all quests from level 1 to 38 on both sides. And hit Wiz 3… i am getting my revenge against all the other classes that ksed me before Wiz 3. O.O karma is awesome

So much easier than Archer c3 without +4 bow and Kneeling Shot in closed beta :joy:
Oblique spam anyone?

I’m kinda scared that I might not find a party easily on dungeons. Though, I have a friend who’s going swordy and we’ll be partying, but I don’t know how much I can keep up since my friend is a hardcore mmo player.

Everyone has to level wiz1. Wiz3 is easy because of quickcast+mm.

The only challenging part is wiz2. And fortunately Rank 2 is the second fastest rank in the game.

So not bad. Not bad at all. i did it on ktos when i was trying to finalize my wiz build and it wasn’t nearly as painful as i feared it would be.

You’ll need to be lv 84 or so basically.

As a wizard C3, i have to say that it wasn’t actually that hard. Albeit, i did do quests both in Orsha and in Klaipeda (mostly the former, though). And explored a fair bit, i should add.
I should also add that energy bolt is indeed terrible at later levels. It may have a low cooldown and three charges, but it is far too costly and its damage it is really pitiful for the sp costs required.

well cant realy say about c3 but played 2 wizz in icbt and started again as wizz and must say dont like energy bolt at all xD ive gone straight for letargy1 and then relay on earthquake… its sp consuming but feels way better for me ^^

Okay then. Will be rolling a Wiz C3 since, based on my understanding, at later levels all the hard work will pay off once I get to Elem C1. Thanks all! See you in game :smiley:

True, though I think it would be worth it later on whether it’s pvp for pushback or when you get more magic attack x 3 magic bolts (sure you won’t compare it to the rest of op abilities)

Every1 complaining its hard, i found it realy easy. Only used energy bolt and had 20 unused skill points.
Right when i popped wiz3 i spended some of my skill points in the good stuff

Update: i solo’d everything , second day i became wizz3.

Is it worth just getting energy bolt and saving all the points? like nothing in earthquake etc?