Tree of Savior Forum

How fun is the game now?

Haven’t played for many months now. Was gonna play when a fun/rewarding event comes, but seems like that hasn’t happened for awhile.

Is the game getting boring? I don’t see many events or update for so long.

Summer grind just ended recently… its possible that we will get another expansion this next week. It will be fun.

1 Like

the more activity happening in this forum, the more fun this game to the community. Based on every threads last reply’s timestamp (i.e class&rank threads, general discussion threads), you can judge objectively how alive is this game

It’s getting better little by little.

With the last big update in August, it’s obvious that there is nothing to do.
IMC won’t really bother giving real content for a while now, seeing how it’s going for KTOS.

The upcoming Arts update is just another grind for pages to buy new attributes called arts, which need more attribute points, which is another layer of grind.
Misrus and Moringponia are just bosses to grind for another layer of equipment grinds (either new boss-specific equipment to ichor or set effect items that require Pamoka solutions to craft to enchant new set effects onto your legendary gear).
lvl 400 HG is a pure grind area to get your planiums faster.

The following updates are pretty much empty,too, casual raids for solo players being one of the few features that help you to grind towards a certain recipe you want faster.

The only real “fun” change will be the SFR-balance that’s currently still in progress on KTOS, and before this change applies there is nothing that will make the game any more fun than it was when you stopped.
At least at that point,when not all of the classes are crap anymore, you can have some fun building your character as you like so you can at least have “fun” grinding out the best equipment for nothing since there is no endgame content…

you simply cant tell by ppl opinion because some will praise and some will curse all they can. you gotta figure it out yourself.

you missed summr festa, free l+11 trans 8 legends ‘w’;;; and much much more

Limited PVP, decent amount of PVE. Plenty to do as long as you are fine with the equipment/RNG grinding. After that, there is always learning Legend Skiaclipse which is actually a decent encounter with mechanics.

If you spend money for this they’ll feel better so you should get back and spend TP for your Returnee’s Benefit shop.

do not bother.
/10char

Quite a few events and update going on this week.

This is what I was waiting for, guess I’ll be returning to the game for awhile.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.