Tree of Savior Forum

How f-up is my build

I currently have W1-C1-L2-P1 Full Con
im lvl 148 , is there hope to this build? or time to delete the game!

what made you come to ask this question at this point in the game, and why did you choose the classes you did, and go full con?

If you’re not running into problems now then you should be fine.

But taking so many classes hurts you a little. As of right now you will still find good value from linker no matter what. From here you have a few options…

You could stick with Pyro/Cryo - i read someone else was doing a pyro3/cryo3 build, but you would have to wait for new ranks to come out to finish that.
If you want to choose one or the other, Cryo is great CC support which would go well with linker. Pyro3 is getting buffed in kToS for more damage.

If you want to leave both at c1, you have good options in c6, c7. Sorcerer 2 with linker is good. Necro 2 with linker is good. Warlock can put out great dps on its own. Chrono 2 would help your support role as well.

You may not be as optimized as other people but I wouldn’t say you are ■■■■■■. This game is still changing and as shown recently on the ToS reddit, you don’t need a perfect comp setup to run through “end game” dungeon content.

1 Like

I personally would re-roll. So far your build seems very hodge-podge with no clear goal in mind that couldn’t be done more effectively another way.

The pure CON isn’t necessarily a bad thing - especially if you went Thauma at some point for Transpose to turn you into a glass cannon as needed.

But I don’t think the overall build is salvageable - if you wanted to do AoE damage you could have gone Wiz3->Ele3. If you wanted to use Links you could have made a Link2+Support role. If you wanted to do both you could have gone Pyro2-Link1-+something else.

The only bad part of this build is the ranks - you should have at least a C3 for considerable base damage, because you rely on it; otherwise than that, you should put some points on spr to. Don’t put on int, even with high scalings, int and str sucks (except for archers) - only ignore this if you REALY want sacrifice 3xHP and 2xSP for 20% more damage.

That example is with Meteor, a single hit spell… I’m under the impression that multihit skills scale way better off INT and Matk in general.

Your build is actually so bad… I won’t fool you like those above.

Either you reroll your character or you quit the game. Level 148 is achievable in a week for a not harcore player, especially now that you have money, know how to play the game and remember some quests.

Try looking for topics and the main tip you can have is:

• Don’t take too many low circles of classes, the best spells are bound to be at their last circles. Try to make the best possible combination for your classes, but the important part is you liking the way it feels.
1 Like

At this point its too late to take any more ranks on cryo or pyro without really hurting yourself. You should take linker3 and build for support, or aim for necro maybe. Too late to go for sorc since linker2 goes better with sorc2, and you shouldn’t spend rank 7 on that.

Having pyro1 will hurt a lot…those skills won’t be worth putting on the skill bar 200+ due to the hit counts and durations being too low to counter scaling.

That is pyro and not psychokino right?

Other possibilities:

Wiz > Cryo > Pyro > Linker 3 > Warlock, might work very well with warlock.

Wiz > Cryo > Pyro > Linker 2 > Necro 2, can work too, not sure if skels get fire enchant buff?

You were fine until you chose Pyro for no reason.

You’re are not fcked my friend, just go sorc2 into a rank 7 class or sorc1 into nerco2 you’ll be fine

It depends on whether you want to level up a new character again really

If you do yeah probably follow one of the builds above

If you don’t, well fair enough not everyone levels that fast and it can feel like a chore going through the maps you’ve done before. In which case necro or warlock probably will do fine.

Meteor scales with 400% of Matk. 4 Hits in one. Once people realize how the mechanics of this game works, they will see why int and str are trash. Since is still beta, those things are normal.

4 separate hits get buff modifiers 4 times.

Turn it into an alchemist. And you’re fine. You don’t need it to do ET you just need it to make you and your guild potions and a little pocket money for yourself.

Though, if acid demonstration is on the list for Alchem 3… I’ll feel a little bad and say you should have got Wiz/Link or something… But I highly doubt it. It’ill probably be just a crafting class post 280… Probably…

If it makes you feel better I purposely f’ed up my alchemist for science and I’m going to have a terrible alchem as well.

Video from ICBT2, STR and Int were trash, so were archer… Only dex and con were viable. Ratio changed :slight_smile: For wizards, Int is absolutly needed with quickcast attribute.

with attribut it’s a 800% matk . you guys ALWAYS forget attribut