Tree of Savior Forum

How does a wizard solo the new HG?

Yes, I haven’t. Have to read more about all of these engrave stuffs cos I am practically clueless. Sorry :frowning:

Just to be clear, I don’t touch the armors? Only the weapons?

You will touch armors in the future. For now you dont need to do it. Just read about the engrave system so you understand what i meant! You can basically save the stats on stuff for 15k gabija per piece so you can swap between different configurations without losing your rolls.
Try understanding how it works before messing up :stuck_out_tongue: i don’t want to troll your resources

1 Like

Have your summon tank for you. :bat:

1 Like

Filthy Sorcerers!! :bat:

1 Like

I’m Pyro-Ele-Tao hehe

you have to use offset vs medium and offset vs leather at the same time on gear.. .

I think you can solo 2F but 1on 1 boss … just add potion + full buffs if you hit 60k damage total you’re okay … you just need to survive ( bring lots of pots XD ))

You gear is good enough to tank the 3 bosses in HG (asio wastrel and froster lord), i soloed it with pyro-ele-tao since i had less than +16 too.

My keys to survive:

• Offsetting like people said, but no need in every part and just in the 4 weapons 1 offsetting per each is enough from some enhance, my recommendation is in amors: int - con - spr - crit rate, and weapons int - con - spr - offsetting, its also fine if you double offsetting some weapons (instead of spr) too if you feel you need more survival, it would help too. You can drop crit rate in all weapons except 1 because it already caps inside like that.
  • Take CON for SPR 24 h enchant. With those ichors + this + statue-seed, u can reach 390k hp
  • Take statue + seed and renew it in half of the run, this actually gives good amount of hp
  • Take in the gabija shop the “Unkown sanctuary potion of holy protection” which reduces damage there 15%
  • Use personal defensive magic shield
  • Craft hp fruits, even if you are dying, that basically make u heal all hp. If you don’t reach that reputation level, then normal elixirs also help.
  • Move from forster lord ice pool after he cast it. So you don’t get more stacks and freeze, which can get you killed
  • Take maintenance, pardoner buffs (check high level ones before using it, you can get 14,4% physical and magical def in good pardoner shop instead of much less) and foods (pref lv11 ones for more hp).

My aprox farming speed atm as pyro-ele-tao (i still have to improve my gear a lot, its WIP):
unknown (7)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this information! These tips should be really helpful for some new wizard players into HG2. I have a question, I’m using the same setting as yours, however, i only get 4.5M silvers per run with arcane explosion active. Actually, I dont believe solo pyro-ele-tao could reach 7M in a hour.
My gear info:
2x staff +30, 4x armor + 29, 2x trinket +21
With maint, mattk is close to 80K

Your gear is better than mine xD I was getting arround 4,something without relic, but using relic it becames 7M+
I think its worth always using relic there if the player has a lot of ectonite, it really saves a lot of time and the ectonite is cheap anyway. Not worth for newbies tho imo as they won’t have bunch of ecto
The addon named dungeonrpcharger auto fills relic inside hg

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.